♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

LOL not from Gaga but that's a crazy cool idea

wait but why not from Gaga? I remember thinking of like holograms for artpop like waaaay back, and idk like Hatsune Miku showed up .. but imagine right ??? They could design some sort of set, meet up to practice, insert themselves. IT'S THE FUTURE 

UV/Honeymoon

wait but why not from Gaga? I remember thinking of like holograms for artpop like waaaay back, and idk like Hatsune Miku showed up .. but imagine right ??? They could design some sort of set, meet up to practice, insert themselves. IT'S THE FUTURE 

She's inconsistent. Remember the brand of pinot grigio she was supposed to have during Joanne? Gaga is the queen of getting excited and saying things too early, making promises she can't keep, and not following throigh

(not saying this from a negative place)

a VR experience for Chromatica would be beyond cool but I just see it as something she wouldn't/couldn't do

negAbhB.png

She's inconsistent. Remember the brand of pinot grigio she was supposed to have during Joanne? Gaga is the queen of getting excited and saying things too early, making promises she can't keep, and not following throigh

(not saying this from a negative place)

a VR experience for Chromatica would be beyond cool but I just see it as something she wouldn't/couldn't do

I completely forgot about that ahahahahahahahaha 

but I mean heyo, I'm holding out hope for her team, artists should really utilize the tech available. performances could be pre-made, and stream'd tf out. 

meet n greets. I was looking into some tech before where u'd have several cameras to make a perimeter, and images would be all 3-d, like holograms. it'd be perfect for isolation too. 

it's a perfect medium for getting her performances out there the way she'd like, and of course the audience would appreciate the extra effort. 

the setback would be having to purchase some sort of vr set, similar to video games. but. the videos and performances could literally just be recorded and shared for the moment. um. or since it'd b more practical to, 3d glasses, or some sort of filter for that. 

I really do think that it's gonna be a new standard in the future. there's just so many possibilities to organize worlds and I think an artist of her caliber's more than capable of getting in front a green screen, do her routines, and be able to share it w dancers and her fans. Somebody needs to contact her team ASAP

UV/Honeymoon

I completely forgot about that ahahahahahahahaha 

but I mean heyo, I'm holding out hope for her team, artists should really utilize the tech available. performances could be pre-made, and stream'd tf out. 

meet n greets. I was looking into some tech before where u'd have several cameras to make a perimeter, and images would be all 3-d, like holograms. it'd be perfect for isolation too. 

it's a perfect medium for getting her performances out there the way she'd like, and of course the audience would appreciate the extra effort. 

the setback would be having to purchase some sort of vr set, similar to video games. but. the videos and performances could literally just be recorded and shared for the moment. um. or since it'd b more practical to, 3d glasses, or some sort of filter for that. 

I really do think that it's gonna be a new standard in the future. there's just so many possibilities to organize worlds and I think an artist of her caliber's more than capable of getting in front a green screen, do her routines, and be able to share it w dancers and her fans. Somebody needs to contact her team ASAP

@BobbyCampbell LISTEN TO THESE IDEAS AND STOP BEING LAZY

negAbhB.png

OHMYFUCKING GOD. u KNOW WHAT here's an idea. 

VIRTUAL REALITY. 

CHROMATICA THRU VIRTUAL REALITY. 

somebody contact her team A S A P   

Bjork alreeady did that years ago

And after contacting her Biophilia app cocreators to develop her plagiarised and discontinued ARTPOP app i dont think its a good idea

Bjork alreeady did that years ago

And after contacting her Biophilia app cocreators to develop her plagiarised and discontinued ARTPOP app i dont think its a good idea

that's magicaaaaaaaaaa al i'm gonna look that up, but did it work out for Bjork? 

was it just- legalities?? 

UV/Honeymoon

that's magicaaaaaaaaaa al i'm gonna look that up, but did it work out for Bjork? 

was it just- legalities?? 

no basically gaga saw her app getting all that recog and try to do something similar i guess? not going any further into that anymore tbh

no basically gaga saw her app getting all that recog and try to do something similar i guess? not going any further into that anymore tbh

I remember petga and the artpop app that never updated. I looked at Stonemilker, and the 360 video was so enchanting. 

Does anyone have any t on this? There can't be like, patents when it comes to at least the 360.. 

UV/Honeymoon