♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

honestly i love how it sounds but i have a feeling it's a demo, that kick feels a bit overpowering and some of the vocals feel like they could slight bit of polish

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

honestly i love how it sounds but i have a feeling it's a demo, that kick feels a bit overpowering and some of the vocals feel like they could slight bit of polish

It is a demo yes, it is not mixed properly. It is questionable how true this is, but the admin of gagadaily said the album verison of this song is 30 seconds shorter than the version that leaked.

Im very sceptic about Gaga this era (and I’ve been sceptic about her past 5 years) but free woman is a bop! There’s no growth in her sonically but it’s such a fun record, sounds like a 2010 hit but in a good way

I had a massive panic attack today and this is just what I needed.

It's really fun and is far better than Stupid Love. The only complaint I have is that the vocals could've been clearer, as they sound like the track was recorded in a bathroom but then again it is a demo.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I've only listened to the leak once so far and I liked the verses, gonna start listening to it on repeat later.

In other news, there's this guy who's claiming that Gaga's team copied one of his artworks in the recent promos and merch. The whole thing is ridiculous af but I guess he's enjoying his few minutes of fame (though mostly negative). In the last 24 hours he's gone from "I'm sure she'll find out about this soon and reach out to me" and "please don't send hate towards Gaga, I would be absolutely devastated if you sent her hate" to calling her out for copying Brooke Candy's look in the Genesis video, doing blackface and trying to make ARTPOP being the biggest flop in the history of pop music a thing. He doesn't deserve this attention but I've been so entertained by all of this, as if he actually stopped eating for a week so he could afford buying ARTPOP but ended up bitter because it wasn't full of new Bad Romances...  :toofunny:

Yall was the rumour that some of these tracks are Born This Way outtakes true? Because it's beginning to sound like that  :facepalm:

And replay is a The Fame Monster outtake. At least that's what the streets say.