♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Yup. This album is gonna be visually stunning (except for the SL video, we don't know her)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

So this IG is very intriguing - https://instagram.com/gaga?igshid=uesvwkp86m4c

Since small recognizable usernames are increasingly rare and coveted, it's likely this is a domain Mother Monster herself owns or the Haus team is aware of and perhaps a promo team is secretly filling up?!

It's full of drop dead beautiful HD images, in scrolling order and is visually appealing. It defo looks like it's been done professionally.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

So this IG is very intriguing - https://instagram.com/gaga?igshid=uesvwkp86m4c

Since small recognizable usernames are increasingly rare and coveted, it's likely this is a domain Mother Monster herself owns or the Haus team is aware of and perhaps a promo team is secretly filling up?!

It's full of drop dead beautiful HD images, in scrolling order and is visually appealing. It defo looks like it's been done professionally.

the fact that everything looks so well done makes me thing it's not gaga's team, they could NEVER

but i would be surprised lol

Only one single before the album is released, the music video being disappointing, leaks before the album is released, her team being really bad at handling everything,… Is this Britney Spears’ Glory era all over again?

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Only one single before the album is released, the music video being disappointing, leaks before the album is released, her team being really bad at handling everything,… Is this Britney Spears’ Glory era all over again?

Rain On Me is coming on the 22

At least Glory has pre-release singles and live performances...

True, I forgot about those

and a vinyl with the actual album cover (even though it was shit haha)

plus Make Me... official video is an absolute mess, however, that wasn't the original vision or concept. Sadly the same can't be said for the eyesore that is Stupid Love

from 16 songs, we only have a full song which is the lead single, and snippets from other 3 songs but nothing major, seeing how SL leaked I'm surprised other songs didn't leak in full but more surprised that she hasn't released anything besides SL yet, like, it's nice to be secretive sometimes but this is getting ridiculous 

from 16 songs, we only have a full song which is the lead single, and snippets from other 3 songs but nothing major, seeing how SL leaked I'm surprised other songs didn't leak in full but more surprised that she hasn't released anything besides SL yet, like, it's nice to be secretive sometimes but this is getting ridiculous 

well...............

FREE WOMAN LEAKED IN FULL

people are saying it's a demo

i really liked it, this pop house thing she got going on works so well with her voice, it feels like a runway song, can't wait for remixes of this because it can go HARD

also free woman it's way better than stupid love