♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

just listened to the victorias secret performance of million reasons and oh my god, i have chills all over my body and im crying. her vocals are so beautiful and the song is so stunning. this is the best thing she has ever done.

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Lady Gaga was a surprise performance at the annual Royal Variety Show at London's Hammersmith Apollo on Tuesday night. Dressed in an elegant Brandon Maxwell gown, Gaga took to the stage to perform a beautiful rendition of her latest hit song "Million Reasons" in front of Prince Charles and The Duchess of Cornwall.After the show, Gaga lined up with the rest of the performers to be greeted by the royals. As they were introduced, Camilla Parker-Bowles, the Duchess of Cornwall told the Joanne singer: "My grandchildren call me Gaga."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaLV1ECvaSU

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I started crying earlier because Lady Gaga exists. Do y'all understand how important that is?:defeated:

We get to experience her music and learn about her life and inspirations and we get to be fans of someone so amazing and talented :defeated:

I can't get over how great she is :defeated: 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

i remember having an argument with my dad. he said that gaga is not like madonna or elvis, that she will not be remembered just like the rest of nowadays popstars. i am 100% sure he was wrong :defeated: :rollin: 

nsaalk.jpg

i remember having an argument with my dad. he said that gaga is not like madonna or elvis, that she will not be remembered just like the rest of nowadays popstars. i am 100% sure he was wrong :defeated: :rollin:

yeah she's not like Madonna or Elvis bc none of them have a song as great as Bad Romance

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Gaga preformed Million Reasons for Alan Carr's Happy Hour Show. There's a cute little interview at the end too. Also I'm so here for Gaga being one of the headline acts for Glastonbury :deadbanana: :crai:

The million reasons video was tragic. Why did she make us wait that long for... that. Literally nothing happens in it apart from gaga having a sob in the desert, having a sob with her entourage, there's no plot or theme or anything it's so bland and uninteresting and utterly devoid of any sort of artistic value. disappointed with the video for one of my favourite songs

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

:headache: Wow that was really disappointing. I like the fact that all the Joanne Era MV will be connected but that's it. Dull,uncreative and so so bland. We literally waited over a month just for that... :wtf: 

not even going to link to the disgrace of a video bc I can't be bothered which is probably what gaga was like as well during the conception of this video. honestly it is more disappointing considering who the video is by. Lady Gaga has some of the best music videos ever shot, and this is nothing of the sort.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

i found the MR video very endearing. different. everything people wanted from her during TFM/BTW. She delivers subdued gaga and you all act like children about it.

i'm living for this basic gaga.  :smokes: