♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

SETLIST

She opened (with Just dance and is floating above the crowd)

Poker Face (she only has about 4 dancers but is slaying vocals)                                                                                                                  The Fame

Love Game (this song slaps and is the definition of a bop and shes slaying it ALSO HER HAIR IS BLUE YASSSS) 

PETGA AND GAGA ARE TALKING TO EACHOTHER FUCK

and now an Interlude with enigma

Dance In The Dark (IT FADED PERFECTLY INTO THIS FUCK)                                                                                                                  The Fame Monster

Dialogue again

Beautiful Dirty RICH (AHHHHH)

The Fame (im legit about to die every time the song switches i die a little because im SO SHOOKKKKK)

Telephone

Applauseeeeeee!

Dialogue

Paparazzi

dialogue

Aura BITCH IS SNAPPING WITH THE TRACKLIST

DIALOGUE 

INTERLUDE OMG A BANGER

Scheibe 

Judas

Government hooker

???new song/Bowie cover

Dialogue

Interlude

Edge of glory

Alejandro

Million Reasons

You & I

Enigma dialogue/Interlude

Bad Romance

Dialogue

Born This Way

Shallow

AND THATS IT

She served some really good looks others not so much. She has a break in between the residency so I'm sure Gaga will change and tweak a few things.

The only thing that bugs me is that we didn't get any new track mixes. She should've done that so that the concept was a bit more soild. Christ even Britney did it at her residency's. Also some new choreography would not of hurt.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

My The Fame USB just arrived and it's so cute lmao!

I really liked the bits and pieces I've seen of Enigma as well. I feel like she'll replace The Fame and Beautiful, Dirty, Rich with Artpop tracks at some point, maybe even LoveGame. The stage design is GREAT and the wardrobe is fine as well. I stan the anime wig and hope it stays but I wouldn't mind if she brought out new outfits for future shows, which she most definitely will. Very good show overall!

I’m really liking everything so far from Enigma. I feel like the glaringly obvious songs that need to be rotated into the setlist eventually are Marry the Night & Perfect Illusion. I do appreciate some of the fan favorites being there though like Scheiße / Judas / Dance in the Dark. I also really would love to see Venus, G.U.Y. or So Happy I Could Die get a performance eventually. I was surprised to see stuff like The Fame and Beautiful Dirty Rich get a spot honestly.

H0bDaqU.gif

Hopefully it'll be an incentive for her to release BR in HD since if I'm not mistaken Gaga did film the video with full HD cameras but never released :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

My The Fame USB just arrived and it's so cute lmao!

I really liked the bits and pieces I've seen of Enigma as well. I feel like she'll replace The Fame and Beautiful, Dirty, Rich with Artpop tracks at some point, maybe even LoveGame. The stage design is GREAT and the wardrobe is fine as well. I stan the anime wig and hope it stays but I wouldn't mind if she brought out new outfits for future shows, which she most definitely will. Very good show overall!

The USB is cute but literally zero effort went into it  :deadbanana: Summerboy spelt wrong on the back, no paparazzi video, no interface or anything literally just the files on a USB. They should have released a 10th anniversary CD or something with the 17 track album on one disc and then live/remixes/etc on disc two instead.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

She's such a better artist in A Star is Born mode. Her best album by a long mile and songs like Always Remember Us This Way make me think of her as a female Elton John. Her back catalogue is realistically not that great and the hits are dated. Songs like Bad Romance are unlistenable to me and the whole concept of Enigma is not my style. I was really interested to see what she would do first after the movie. I'd be interested in seeing the Jazz and acoustic show. Shallow was song of the year for me. The replay value of A Star is Born >>

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She's such a better artist in A Star is Born mode. Her best album by a long mile and songs like Always Remember Us This Way make me think of her as a female Elton John. Her back catalogue is realistically not that great and the hits are dated. Songs like Bad Romance are unlistenable to me and the whole concept of Enigma is not my style. I was really interested to see what she would do first after the movie. I'd be interested in seeing the Jazz and acoustic show. Shallow was song of the year for me. The replay value of A Star is Born >>

I agree, this is like some messy ARTPOP 2.0 rubbish, she needs to come out more mature. She honestly looks very trashy and cheap on this tour.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance