♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I honestly can't understand why Gaga doesn't preform in front of a green screen like Charli has and make a homemade video for an album track.

Seriously the whole era is deliberately made to look like it's cheap and slightly tacky with 90's house rave vibes it would be a match made in heaven.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

We need to thank god that Robin Thicke wasn't featured on Sexxx Dreams

RIGHT? 

She is lucky Charli released an amazing pop album that made me forget how annoyed I am with Gaga for delaying hers. 

robin thicke, r kelly and terry richardson all involved on one album her career would've been completely dead 

back in 2013 she would have been fine (I mean DWUW exists)

however when #MeToo started gaining traction, her career would have derailed worse than the Sunset Limited Big Bayou Canot accident

negAbhB.png

i love how they just used the same Ariana picture again lol

she always in that same hair and makeup so it wouldn't make much difference anyways  :lel:

do you think telephone pt. 2 will be on chromatica?

it's never gonna happen. It was supposed to be Aura. That train departed when the ARTPOP era ended

Sooooo my hype for this album is completely dead tbh... it doesn’t seem to look like it’s going to be v good given what we’ve heard.

P.S. Aura/Burqa is so obiovisly Telephone pt 2, we’re just never gonna get it!

i really enjoyed free woman, had to stop myself to listen to it on repeat bc i don't want to ruin the experience later, but it's been a long time since i last heard stupid love and i plan on keeping it that way lol 

by the rom snippets, even though they're lq, idk if i'm gonna enjoy the song and i hate low expectations for the blackpink collab

P.S. Aura/Burqa is so obiovisly Telephone pt 2, we’re just never gonna get it!

yes but its really Paparazzi part 3 not Telephone part 2