♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

A nice bop I will love for about a week and tire of it. Seems Gaga is trying to get the hit’s this era. Her label probably told her she needs an album full of chart friendly bops to keep things flowing after shallow. Madonna and Katy stans will be pressed as hell if she hit’s No.1.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i just listened to the zane interview and it kinda made me like sl and rom a little bit more. the way she talked about the music was that she wasn’t trying to do anything groundbreaking but just make fun music that made her happy and i’m all for that

This album is gonna be everything Ive ever wanted: Pink, glitter, beats, dance, 90s, lighthearted, no artistic pretense,Just for fun, maybe a bit basic or generic, but gay as fuck. Can't wait to dance ROM while im drunk af in the club and looking for some dick. Yas, the gaysTM truly won.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

This album is gonna be everything Ive ever wanted: Pink, glitter, beats, dance, 90s, lighthearted, no artistic pretense,Just for fun, maybe a bit basic or generic, but gay as fuck. Can't wait to dance ROM while im drunk af in the club and looking for some dick. Yas, the gaysTM truly won.

bitch me too the fuck 4g30sw.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Haven't heard the demo but I'm lowkey surprise some of y'all didn't like it?

It's such a catchy bop and the lyrics are better than Stupid Love. The only problem I've had with the song was its length, but imo, it's a really nice dance song

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i just listened to the zane interview and it kinda made me like sl and rom a little bit more. the way she talked about the music was that she wasn’t trying to do anything groundbreaking but just make fun music that made her happy and i’m all for that

Carly isn't groundbreaking yet she's putting her twist to retro styles and not flat out copy pasting generic 90s beats and corny lirycs.

The way we were tricked with that last chorus snippet...JAIL to the leaker.

Haven't heard the demo but I'm lowkey surprise some of y'all didn't like it?

It's such a catchy bop and the lyrics are better than Stupid Love. The only problem I've had with the song was its length, but imo, it's a really nice dance song

lol not exactly reaching for the stars by surpassing stupid love's lyrics

I’m surprised I like this song this much. The snippets were kinda meh but whew this is a bop. It’s no Telephone but it still goes off. I love the “Rain. On. Me.” part, kinda reminds me of the intro and bridge of Dance in the Dark.

qfrWuBl.png

all i could think about while listening to ROM was "this is some gay shit" and i love it so much

this is that one track that when it comes on the club, all the gays making out or sniffing whatever in the toilets comes out and run to the dancefloor

this is a 10/10 for me, a really good pop song, is it groundbreaking? no, but it's clear that it was not the intention, just something to have fun listening to

I just want a little more hardcore songs on the album with more hardcore lyrics

I like these songs and lyrical themes but they don’t rlly have the edge and weirdness I love in Gaga songs

But I’m sure the deeper cuts on the album will be more like that than the singles, well I hope so

I think the problem is how outdated the formula she's using is like i saw someone mention on twitter - "When you see songs like Blinding Lights and Say So on the Top 10 for weeks it's kinda obvious why. Those songs actually have a melody and an overall beautiful sound. They sound fresh. Gagas pop songs have just been her being loud and attempting to have a tune." Bloop.