Trash Magic

Did Adele Copy Lana's 'Paradise' Wrist Tattoo?

While Adele may not have intentionally *copied* Lana, it is rather *strange* that two singers got the same word tattooed on the same spot of the same hand. It may just be an ironic coincidence, but it seems just a little too weird to me, personally. While it's one thing for fans to get similar tattoos as their idols in honor of their impact, it's a completely different thing for two well known *celebrities* to have the same tattoo. Just my opinion. 

I don't know why we are all being so critical, i put on a wig daily and rotate slowly in a circle while brushing my hair just like Lana, we all do it, don't deny it, Adele is just a stan. x.

Maybe now that she has a kid she listens to Born To Die (the song) a lot more :hdu:

Reading through the thread and I don't get why people always make vocal ability the deciding factor on whether one artist is better than another. Because honestly, other than that & record sales, IMO Lana is a far superior artist. I mean, she's just so much more interesting. Through all of her hits, you can see strong personality and just a stand-out kind of style. But with Adele, all her hits are just "boo hoo sad breakup song" or something. I'm not saying she isn't a good songwriter, but I feel like the subject matter is so bland when it comes to her lyrics.

14417469274.gif

Reading through the thread and I don't get why people always make vocal ability the deciding factor on whether one artist is better than another. Because honestly, other than that & record sales, IMO Lana is a far superior artist. I mean, she's just so much more interesting. Through all of her hits, you can see strong personality and just a stand-out kind of style. But with Adele, all her hits are just "boo hoo sad breakup song" or something. I'm not saying she isn't a good songwriter, but I feel like the subject matter is so bland when it comes to her lyrics.

THANK YOU!

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

:eek:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

lana probably copied someone else tattoo

this is such s stupid shitty thread.. if u think a dumbass tattoo is a reason to dislike adele.... smh

who cares if she copied lanas tattoo .. a ton of usual people copy it every day just because adele is also famous means she isn't allowed to copy it too? :usrsney:

y'all are so bored if u really hafta make this thread in the first place geeeezz 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

lana probably copied someone else tattoo

this is such s stupid shitty thread.. if u think a dumbass tattoo is a reason to dislike adele.... smh

who cares if she copied lanas tattoo .. a ton of usual people copy it every day just because adele is also famous means she isn't allowed to copy it too? :usrsney:

y'all are so bored if u really hafta make this thread in the first place geeeezz 

thank u sis finally someone has some sense

adele's doesn't even look like lana's tbh they're in a totally different font, but even if she did copy hers, who gives a fuck? it's honestly so dumb how people are hating on adele because she 'copied' lana with her tattoo???????? like i'm sorry i didn't know that lana owned writing the word 'paradise' on your hand

FzytWEW.png

thank u sis finally someone has some sense

adele's doesn't even look like lana's tbh they're in a totally different font, but even if she did copy hers, who gives a fuck? it's honestly so dumb how people are hating on adele because she 'copied' lana with her tattoo???????? like i'm sorry i didn't know that lana owned writing the word 'paradise' on your hand

like even if lana did come up with it.... ITS A  BEAUTIFUL TATTOO IDEA ! IF U COPY IT UR SMART! i don't trust myself to come up with an original tattoo idea XD but lanas paradise tattoo looks great so yeah .. i'd get that shit! 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

She said in her new Rolling Stone interview that the meaning has to do with her son. She got her son's name tattooed on one hand, and "paradise" on the other because her son is her paradise.

For a while, she was trying to keep even his name secret, but it's tattooed on one of her hands — the same spot on the other hand says PARADISE. "'Cause Angelo is my paradise," she says, with an uncharacteristic touch of bashfulness. (Among other ink, she also has a huge tattoo of three doves on her back.) She didn't find out until too late that Lana Del Rey also has a "paradise" hand tattoo — a coincidence Adele finds hilarious. "She probably thinks I'm, like, some mad fangirl," she says, launching into a campy rendition of the chorus of "Born to Die." "I mean, I am a Lana fangirl, but not a crazy one."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/adele-inside-her-private-life-and-triumphant-return-20151103?page=8