TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

The shots of her in the field and in the car give off a very bel air feel, but then we have shots of her in front of a strip club = god & monsters?? hoping it's some short film for all 3 songs~ 

VyIsfwC.jpg

I like the sad stripper with tears-tattoo (was that for boyfriends in prison?) and that other really unfortunate looking one (trust no bitch? looks ghetto whatever it is)... I mean I think it's supposed to look kinda trashy and raunchy but sexy still cause it's Lana.  :creepna:

SO EXCITED. I think it's Gods&Monsters or Cola 

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Didn't she say that she is going to do BE, G&M and BA in Las Vegas with Mandler and now the video shoot is in Cali?

I mean, it is probably for these three videos or maybe just for one of them, but I really wish we would have gotten Cola instead. I have always imagined her being in an oldtimer cabriolet towards the end of Cola for some reason.

Didn't she say that she is going to do BE, G&M and BA in Las Vegas with Mandler and now the video shoot is in Cali?

I mean, it is probably for these three videos or maybe just for one of them, but I really wish we would have gotten Cola instead. I have always imagined her being in an oldtimer cabriolet towards the end of Cola for some reason.

Well, there is a (weird-looking) car.

"Come on Baby, let's ride, we can escape to the great sunshine...."

Well, there is a (weird-looking) car.

"Come on Baby, let's ride, we can escape to the great sunshine...."

well, yeah. I guess it's just my desperation that we will never get a video for it, damn. Just for the record: I am so not here for BE and G&M.

well, yeah. I guess it's just my desperation that we will never get a video for it, damn. Just for the record: I am so not here for BE and G&M.

I'm not here for Body Electric either.

I think G&M will slay though, I think American would be a nice video..she could be on the beach or something

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

I think this is either the music video for Cola, or part of the G&M/BE/BA trilogy. I hope it's the latter because the longer the better. I can definitely see the albino guy not being a *real* person but some sort of metaphor. Or like, an angel like someone has suggested above.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I'm not here for Body Electric either.

I thunk G&M will slay though, I think American would be a nice video..she could be on the beach or something

American would be interesting.

I mean, have you seen what kind of pictures she used in the bg for it on Tour?

Weird...

Who can read lips? What is she singing, saying? We gone wild ...

shes saying hurry the f up and get me out ofthis damn heat 

Maybe she worked before at candycats, who knows...

I dont think so lol 

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

That's a Chevrolet Bel Air, 1950's era. So I can bet Bel Air is confirmed. Now it makes sense why they took down the promotional video.

Putting the pieces together like a pro

cartoon-20detective.jpg

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Lana-Del-Rey-062813-10.jpg

Lana-Del-Rey-062813-9.jpg

Lana-Del-Rey-062813-1.jpg

lana-del-rey-music-video-bikini-babe-18.

lana-del-rey-music-video-bikini-babe-25.

I tried hard not to be mean I really did. But I had to say it's really hard. The marshmellow body style (off white, rounded and soft) runs in the family LOL. I know I am a terrible human being. Yes I am. But that last picture is too much of a Sharpei style to not be comented. But the good thing is Lana doesn't care since she thinks she is the best thing God send  to earth to admire and be the only true musician on this blue planet. Oh and Berry the other only real musician is the second best thing

glgcDdT.gif

I tried hard not to be mean I really did. But I had to say it's really hard. The marshmellow body style (off white, rounded and soft) runs in the family LOL. I know I am a terrible human being. Yes I am. But that last picture is too much of a Sharpei style to not be comented. But the good thing is Lana doesn't care since she thinks she is the best thing God send it to earth to admire and be the only true musician on this blue planet. Oh and Berry the other only real musician is the second best thing

If you love Adele you shouldn't care tho.... :troll:

I tried hard not to be mean I really did. But I had to say it's really hard. The marshmellow body style (off white, rounded and soft) runs in the family LOL. I know I am a terrible human being. Yes I am. But that last picture is too much of a Sharpei style to not be comented. But the good thing is Lana doesn't care since she thinks she is the best thing God send it to earth to admire and be the only true musician on this blue planet. Oh and Berry the other only real musician is the second best thing

writes somebody with the freakin Adele in the avi!  :lmao:

If you love Adele you shouldn't care tho.... :troll:

Adele doesnt says she is the best thing that happened to music tho or writes about being the worlds only girl or is so full of herself that half of her songs are about being pretty and hot. Adele is gorgeous tho I really think she is super pretty and she was born like that I must add.

glgcDdT.gif

Adele doesnt says she is the best thing that happened to music tho or writes about being the worlds only girl or is so full of herself that half of her songs are about being pretty and hot. Adele is gorgeous tho I really think she is super pretty and she was born like that I must add.

Oh I adore her  too don't misunderstand, It's just weird coming from you :teehee: