TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

:grr:  :eek:  :shh:  :brows:  :agree2:  :lush:

Pissed on those fake rumours around tropico

Pissed on those haters saying she looks awful and fat

Pissed on those photos from the set that are making me feel super excited 

:grr:  :eek:  :shh:  :brows:  :agree2:  :lush:

No she doesn't. Who are you to speak for HER body? How do you know if she's comfortable how she is right now? Not everyone needs to have six packs. I find comments like these very rude, you wouldn't say this kinda shit to your friends, let alone someone you don't even know.

Agree with the first part.

The second part is beside the point. We wouldn't speculate about our friends' past relationships, harshly criticize the things they said in interviews or say they look fucking terrible in this or that outfit, to name a few, and we still do all those things here. She's not our friend, and that's not a valid argument to not have or express a negative opinion on something concerning her appearance on a fan discussion board.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

just gonna ~throw it out there~ how many strippers have the "perfect" body type... maybe that's why she didn't get all toned up   :runs:

What I'd really like to say is that it's sad that Lana's weight has even been mentioned (especially considering we're going to get a new ~dope~ video with an ~edgy~ monologue!!!!!) Weight is irrelevant and is also subjective, I suppose; if Lana's comfortable in her skin then great - that's all that matters. I like the fact she doesn't 'conform' to achieving the ~perfect~ body, (whatever that may be). There is no wrong or right size. And, moreover, she looks 'average sized' tbh. She's been on a tour too, toning up takes a long time and effort. 

Lana really needs to work on her figure.

That Is all.

But why does she need to? It's not a big problem. She's added a little bit more stomach flab and she's not in as good shape as earlier this year or whatever, I don't see the big deal? She's not at an unhealthy weight, I think people are over reacting a bit.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Guest Dot

No matter what song this video is for (still praying for Cola) we all know this is going to be fucking epic! And her body is perfect the way it is! I don't need a skeleton Lana trying to work the pole.

When someone gets called fat they get offended as if it was an offensive word or something. But it shouldn't be... "fat" nowadays is seen as a bad thing - the word itself shouldn't entail something bad. 

he later tweeted that he's excited bc he's going to a Beyoncé show on monday

omfg i'm gonna be there. i doubt i would, but if i run into him i'll pretend to fangirl and then probe him for all the details

ZRBNill.jpg

You do have an unhealthy love/hate relationship with LDR. As I've said before it's ok by me. But please open your eyes LDR is slim. Don't try to make normal women ashamed over having curves.

Thank God is ok with you ! I dont know what I would do without your ok! :godlaugh:

Oh please get over it. I am not shaming or criticizing curves or whatever. Every women can have curves like Lucas said is about the shape not weight. The fact that I am able to say it shows I am not shaming my entire species. Ugh was a simple and by the way TRUE statemet. Put it on shuffle because this music is getting old.

glgcDdT.gif

The funny part is that when the pictures about her rock climbing came out everybody said how hot she is :creep:

Anyway, I wonder what the story will be. Lana and that guy are lifted in the air, so I guess there will be flying? Angels?

And then probably drive off to a better place in that car, but other than that we know nothing. I'm curious about those parts when she's wearing the black bra, what that one is for.

Can't wait for this :excited: :excited: :excited:

The photo above is probably body electric, so it does look like gods and monsters, bel air and body electric. I will laugh my head off at the cunt who said we come up with bullshit!

...........i'd prefer lana being the only woman in the video (except for maybe chuck) and her being surrounded by old men who want to bang her, not weird celebrity/jesus impersonators

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.