TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

I so imagine some group of actors go "Lana, are you alright if we vine this... or can we take a picture?" And she just goes "shhhuuurre" in her typical manner. :toofunny:

i hope this is like 15-20 minutes long. I would die if it was like 30 min and had a storyline that followed through it all. 

well, I'm guessing it will be (SHOULD BE) like 20 minutes long.

the three songs (Body Electric, Bel Air and Gods & Monsters) are 11:47 minutes, there will be an intro, outro and the transition between the songs!

but gosh imagine a 30 min of Lana *__* !

Guest Dot

I hope this doesnt take ages to get released or even gets canceled like Cola or DP !

Cola wasn't canceled... :rip:

i think this is basically how it goes: 

30hssj7.png

**how should i fuck with the social media next** ------ "i think i'll get some tassles for my tits and strip on día de los muertos, before i fly off into my afterlife with the black albino figure of christ. oh, and i should start eating more chocolate cake. cause that'll -really- get them talkin'"

the fact that some of these elements seem a bit discordant is why i'm so fucking intrigued by this. i think she likes to spark controversy but every aspect of the production is probably controlled (or at the very least, influenced) by her creative direction. so i mean, it already seems like its gonna be really divisive but that's pretty much her in a nutshell, and i think it always will be. she's always going to keep it interesting, but not everyone can like what you do all the time when you're constantly being inventive with your work 

i think this is basically how it goes: 

30hssj7.png

**how should i fuck with the social media next** ------ "i think i'll get some tassles for my tits and strip on día de los muertos, before i fly off into my afterlife with the black albino figure of christ. oh, and i should start eating more chocolate cake. cause that'll -really- get them talkin'"

the fact that some of these elements seem a bit discordant is why i'm so fucking intrigued by this. i think she likes to spark controversy but every aspect of the production is probably controlled (or at the very least, influenced) by her creative direction. so i mean, it already seems like its gonna be really divisive but that's pretty much her in a nutshell, and i think it always will be. she's always going to keep it interesting, but not everyone can like what you do all the time when you're constantly being inventive with your work 

SPOT-ON

I think America's culture is pretty much pop culture. Before that, it's just a development of other cultures that had stuff to do with 'Merica.

What do you mean, it's pretty much pop culture? Sure, it's not as old as that of many other countries and it's more of a melting pot that in most places, but it's still a very particular culture with unique traditions and mentality that go way beyond pop culture...

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

I think America's culture is pretty much pop culture. Before that, it's just a development of other cultures that had stuff to do with 'Merica.

It may not be too much historical but it doesnt mean it hasnt been rich. And it certainly hasnt been connected only with pop culture. After fin de siecle in France (Paris) it was a cradle of many modern art movements (especially New York) and its influence is undebatable. Modern forms of music (rock&roll, rock styles, pop, country, hip hop, soul...), paintings and design (pop-art, neo-realism, neo-expressionisme, photorealism and other postmodern tendencies), movies (hollywood), poetry (Wiltman, Poe, Dickinson, Beatniks), dance, architecture ... - have evolved here. The US has always been free place where artists can bring their creative ideas to life. It´s a really pity how someone can say the US has no culture.

It may not be too much historical but it doesnt mean it hasnt been rich. And it certainly hasnt been connected only with pop culture. After fin de siecle in France (Paris) it was a cradle of many modern art movements (especially New York) and its influence is undebatable. Modern forms of music (rock&roll, rock styles, pop, country, hip hop, soul...), paintings and design (pop-art, neo-realism, neo-expressionisme, photorealism and other postmodern tendencies), movies (hollywood), poetry (Wiltman, Poe, Dickinson, Beatniks), dance, architecture ... - have evolved here. The US has always been free place where artists can bring their creative ideas to life. It´s a really pity how someone can say the US has no culture.

Using pop culture was probably a bad choice on my term, but what you said is exactly what I meant.  The OP who said America has no culture, in my understanding, means not a lot historically old originated from America. So pretty much what @@elllipsis said.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png