TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

So since she's performing and going to places again, the shooting is probably done, they might be editing and cutting the video these days/next week. I hope we get it around the start of August, just in time for her U.S tour

Yep! "I lost my reputation, I forgot my truth. But I have my beauty and I have my youth. 'TROPICO' the film, coming next year."

yesssss thank you i quoted it all the time when it came out to everyone and they asked were it was from and i didn't tell them  :eartha:

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

So since she's performing and going to places again, the shooting is probably done, they might be editing and cutting the video these days/next week. I hope we get it around the start of August, just in time for her U.S tour

Start of August, she just has 2 dates here in Chicago. I don't think that's the start of her US tour. Usually musicians announce tour dates 2months+ in advance, and if she is having a US tour in August, it needs to be announced now. So I don't think that tour is ready yet...

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

if it rly is a 20-30 min short film i'd expect more than 2-3 days of filming tbh

Start of August, she just has 2 dates here in Chicago. I don't think that's the start of her US tour. Usually musicians announce tour dates 2months+ in advance, and if she is having a US tour in August, it needs to be announced now. So I don't think that tour is ready yet...

yeah, her europe tour was announced on halloween and started in april

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Oh, too bad.

I thought she was going to reveal more dates as time goes on

We never saw the impersonators filming with her outside. Pray they aren't just mugging in a studio fog machine, Jamie King-in-Summertime Sadness style.

she  has us tour ? i thought she had some gigs just in Chicago

she  has us tour ? i thought she had some gigs just in Chicago

I guess not then, I thought there was going to be more dates added

if it rly is a 20-30 min short film i'd expect more than 2-3 days of filming tbh

yeah, her europe tour was announced on halloween and started in april

Maybe she had some indoor shooting we didn't know about.

i hope it's not rly cheesy even though floating through the air w an albino sounds p cheesy to me

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.