TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

Anyone notice there's a boom mic seen here?

tumblr_mpa4ovAhq51rml5reo5_250.gif tumblr_mpa4ovAhq51rml5reo1_250.gif

So, there's dialogue in this thing :O

Off subject, but this reminds me of my high school friends' elaborate set of movie-going rituals, which included obligatory viewing of the end credits until the boom operator was named.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

lana-del-rey-tropico-with-shaun-ross-13.

what kind of car is this??? (the white one) looks like a lincoln

"White Lincoln Continental, Billy pick me up from my motel"  :O

idgi what is this

it's from the shoot for tropico. it says "BTD #lanadelrey" below the picture?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

it's from the shoot for tropico. it says "BTD #lanadelrey" below the picture?

it says "BTS"?

ugh i was hoping that was just related/not in tropico/a fan posing. like...the misspelled words? why? kinda worried about how this whole thing will turn out. not a big fan of ^that or the elvis/MM impersonations, really wish lana would represent her thoughts more symbolically or s/t

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

it says "BTS"?

ugh i was hoping that was just related/not in tropico/a fan posing. like...the misspelled words? why? kinda worried about how this whole thing will turn out. not a big fan of ^that or the elvis/MM impersonations, really wish lana would represent her thoughts more symbolically or s/t

sry typo. lana has always been into abbreviations, making words up, misspelling them, i like it tbh

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

sry typo. lana has always been into abbreviations, making words up, misspelling them, i like it tbh

Me too. I know lots of people find it annoying, but I think it's kinda cute / endearing.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Maybe I'm just having a slow day, but... what does that mean? And what does the "BHC" above Mandler's name stand for?

Behind the scenes?

it says "BTS"?

I think that's just a 

antigo+cinema+claquete+sao+paulo+sp+bras

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Me too. I know lots of people find it annoying, but I think it's kinda cute / endearing.

i think id like her misspelling or abbreviating for fun (bc it is fun), but in this case it kinda makes the vid hard to take seriously since supposedly that guy is actually trying to get "muney 4 m3th"...

Behind the scenes ;)

ooooo...thanks

:toofunny:

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

it says "BTS"?

Born  TSurf

glgcDdT.gif

it says "BTS"?

lol, I think he just wrote if for a pic.