Sign in to follow this  
VelvetDreamer

Chameleon Soul (Reloaded Megamix)

Hello everyone I've been here for awhile, mostly on the Charli XCX thread though. You may know me from my Youtube Channel ReloadedCreations which I'm popular for my Electra Heart Megamix, but recently I've been working on another megamix and I finally finished it!

It's called Chameleon Soul and it is the megamix for Paradise. 

For Special thanks I'd like to thank my special director and help: SitarHero, this wouldn't be here without him.

Download Link:

It has taken me a month to make this and I hope you love and enjoy this as much as I have.

Tracklisting:

1. Ride (Music Video Intro) [intro]

2. Ride 

3. Ride 

4. Ride (Music Video Outro)

5. Blue Velvet

6. Bel Air

7. Song Of Myself 

8. Cola

9. Burning Desire 

10. Yayo

11. Marilyn Monroe Interview 

12. Body Electric

13. National Anthem (Happy Birthday Mr. President)

14. American

15. Gods & Monsters

16. Young & Beautiful

17. Lana Del Rey Interview [Outro]

Thank you for everything!

I just came into this thread intending to listen to a couple of minutes but I ended up listening to the whole thing and I can honestly say, I'm so impressed! I love how you merged bits of speech into it, I think that worked really well. And I LOVE Ride into Blue Velvet. You must be so happy with yourself!  :gclap:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I just came into this thread intending to listen to a couple of minutes but I ended up listening to the whole thing and I can honestly say, I'm so impressed! I love how you merged bits of speech into it, I think that worked really well. And I LOVE Ride into Blue Velvet. You must be so happy with yourself!  :gclap:

I am pretty happy about this :)

I wanted to incorporate her speeches because the theme of this was literature because her videos and her sound reflect good literature or bits of it that she's picked up.

I'm really glad alot of people like this! Maybe if it gets really popular I'll do a Born To Die megamix :) 

wow ! this must've taken hours  :defeated:

lol this actually took a little over a month... 

Bow down. If you do a BTD one, you should add some snippets of unreleased tracks to blend it in. You're awesome.

I'll see what I can do ;)

This was wonderful :)

I loved the interview bits, specially the one after Gods and Monsters, it really worked well.

And OMG :oh: , the snippet from the interview after Young and Beautiful was such a good idea! :smile2:

I really enjoyed this, good job!