Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Real Deal

BANKS

Could someone give me some links for the instagram videos she posted with the outtakes?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Fuck With Myself and Gemini Feed are still the highlight of the album, I'm not really sure how I feel about the acoustic intro for GF. It's nice but I think the song had more power without it and it's a strange way to open an album. My favourite "new song" is Lovesick, I really really like it.

Trainwreck is better than I expected it to be from the snippet, Judas is good as expected and To The Hilt has really grown on me, it's a great closer aswell. Mind Games is also sounding much better within the context of the album.

Not sure about Poltergeist, I think it could need a bit more spice during the chorus. From my first listens I felt like the build up was nice but there was no sufficient follow up.

Not About Us is nice and I guess Weaker Girl might grow on me, it's pretty nice yet nothing that actually overwhelmed me.

I don't really get all the hype about Mother Earth, I think it's nice but not too outstanding and it falls off really quick.

Not feeling Haunt that much aswell, but maybe it will grow on me.

Generally, I like ALTAR more than Goddess, it's a bit more diverse. Looking forward to 27hours, sounded like a promising track.

I guess noone will really care because Altar is just about to be dropped, but if you stan BANKS I think you should definitly check out DIllon's album "The Unknown", it might appeal to you.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Bought the album, omg how good is it, im dying.

27 Hours is good, though not the banger earlier reviews seemed to say it was.

Trainwreck is the most obvious single, its fire.

Weaker Girl, Haunt, Gemeni, Hilt, Mind Games, all great.

Lovesick was a nice surprise, love the production of that.

Poltergiest is good but not really getting how its Satanic sounding lol maybe i watch too many horror movies, but when i think of Satanic i think more Seven Devils by Florence.

Mother Earth is my least fav, its pretty and chill but doesnt really go anywhere, theres better ballads on this.

Nope, the album will include the video version

I'm listening to the album version right now...same version as the single. Even the track lengths are the same across all countries in iTunes

BzhmW.png