Real Deal

BANKS

The Altar >>>>>>>>> Goddess  :oprah3:

Finally got the vinyl today and it somehow came with two download codes - does anyone want the spare?

Omg can you please send it to me? :O

giphy.gif

I'm hoping someone gets ahold of what the old version of the album was with Better, since that album was supposed to come in January and she rewrote a lot of it into The Altar. Does anyone have any idea if anyone has any of it? I'd love to hear that material... 

I'm also hoping she's already working on #B3 because I need more from her sooner than this one was lol

PNoV6l.gif

I'm hoping someone gets ahold of what the old version of the album was with Better, since that album was supposed to come in January and she rewrote a lot of it into The Altar. Does anyone have any idea if anyone has any of it? I'd love to hear that material... 

I'm also hoping she's already working on #B3 because I need more from her sooner than this one was lol

she teased a lot on her socials, on ig there are a lot of snippets so maybe... that was what she was doing

she teased a lot on her socials, on ig there are a lot of snippets so maybe... that was what she was doing

I mean, as in full new songs that were intended for the previous version of The Altar. Is any of that leaking or in anyone's hands?

PNoV6l.gif

I mean, as in full new songs that were intended for the previous version of The Altar. Is any of that leaking or in anyone's hands?

i think about the same thing. there is absolutely a previous version of The Altar! most of the songs that she teased on twitter-instagram have sad vibes, most of them were before Better. do you understand what i mean? lol

also i don't think something will leak because we LITERALLY don't have any leaks from her.

also i asked eclipse if he has anything. he said no... if eclipse doesn't have anything then nobody has anything lmao

MM i kinda forgot this album, im sad.

same. :/

it kinda gives me a huntymün tea with me appreciating the music, but the lack of replay value makes me not listen to it

Diety >>>>>>>>>>>>> The Mediocrity

I kinda feel the same way. Like I'm not tired of the songs but I'm not listening to this album various times throughout the day like Goddess.

Idk though over the next few weeks I'm either gonna listen to the album more or not lmao. It's still kinda too early to tell.

Yes I'm listening to the album more and more! I mean still Goddess> but this one's great.

I stand by saying Haunt is my least fav. I just don't like how her vocals sound with that "tribal" production. 

banks is my mother but i cant like Judas, trainwreck, or haunt no matter how hard i try. goddess will always be better imo, but i love the style of gemini feed, mind games. fuck with myself, this is not about us, and lovesick. She should make a whole album in the style of songs like better and mind games, that would be amazing  :crazy: