Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

It'll be interesting for her to finally connect the music with the word "paradise", considering she's only really said that she connected with the word personally. I assume that'll be the focus of the dialogue/monologue bits. I suppose she could've just named this video after the album but I like it better as Tropico--it makes sense with the campy imagery and it's true to her Lizzy roots.

the awkward placement of the flowers that are covering her breasts are very distracting. like couldnt they have at least fixed the left flower???

i think she's taking this whole adam + eve thing a little too literal. i'm getting nervous for how this video is gonna turn out!

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

She reminds me of Julia Roberts sooooooooo much in that pic! Am I the only one?! It's so weird, 'cause she doesn't look like JR *at all* and I've never spotted the resemblance in any other photo, but in this one it's uncanny (for me, anyway).

omg she reminds me of JR in the BTD video, when she's in the nightdress, anyone else... no?! ahaa

btw I dont get why you all dont like this  :pft:

let the light in, it's a cruel world

K so this might be a weird question but where the fuck do short movies play????  :defeated: Like I don't even know where to start I'm very lost :toofunny:

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

K so this might be a weird question but where the fuck do short movies play????  :defeated: Like I don't even know where to start I'm very lost :toofunny:

art galleries or theatres where they play old films or universities...cultural center really anywhere. but for ride she used movie theatres

giffix-1.gif

They used the Angry Birds font.

The Angry Birds font.  :toofunny: 

I didn't say that but I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed..  :toofunny:

art galleries or theatres where they play old films or universities...cultural center really anywhere. but for ride she used movie theatres

Oh thanks for answering lol. Well I hope I can see it looool

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

In the first photo she's holding an albino snake, maybe Shaun is not Adam but the devil who teases Eve to eat the apple? Or at least he represents temptation? idk I'm excited xD

this

albino snake

albino model

first photo shes with the snake, now shes with him