lola

Taylor Swift

6 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

the kaylors too once they see literally anything

realizing a new album means more fucking annoying gaylor theories :bebe::trisha:

They are so in denial… I already saw someone saying the reason so many of the track titles have he/him pronouns is because the album is going to be super gay and she has to cover it up😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

They are so in denial… I already saw someone saying the reason so many of the track titles have he/him pronouns is because the album is going to be super gay and she has to cover it up😭

Oh they are definitley going to say daddy i love him is about karlie and her dad not accepting her LMAOO

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

i hate the titles “down bad”, “so long, london”, “loml”, and “i can fix him, no really i can” like taylor girl wtf :biblio: very gen z tiktok. that being said, they’re definitely intriguing and make me curious as to how the songs will sound like. seems like she’s going for an indie artist vibe right now 

(although because of how weird the titles are, i wonder if they’re also red herrings? she usually doesn’t announce tracklists this early)

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

11 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

taylor could pull out a gun and shoot karlie kloss in broad daylight and gaylors would still find a way to twist the narrative :girlbye:

this is so unhinged of you but :eyes::hillary::air:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

16 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

taylor could pull out a gun and shoot karlie kloss in broad daylight and gaylors would still find a way to twist the narrative :girlbye:

"Taylor commited homicide to symbolize their undying love for each other! The barrel of the gun may be straight but not Taylor!" :toofunny:

zLreinD.gif

17 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

(although because of how weird the titles are, i wonder if they’re also red herrings? she usually doesn’t announce tracklists this early)

apparently someone leaked the tracklist which is why she announced so early

i really hope we get another song like mad woman. the piano and guitar in the beginning embodies the feeling of festering anger, i love it so much. the "storms in my eyes" lyric from you're losing me shows she has so much she's ready to spill out :defeated:

past, present, future

2 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

i really hope we get another song like mad woman. the piano and guitar in the beginning embodies the feeling of festering anger, i love it so much. the "storms in my eyes" lyric from you're losing me shows she has so much she's ready to spill out :defeated:

fresh out of the slammer will be so mad woman x i did something bad 

pskiQfS.jpeg

4 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

did she really named a track “loml” :adele:

shes trying to be lana so bad with that long names but it’s not working

i dont get that at all from loml

more like the daddy song and i can fix him

pskiQfS.jpeg

5 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

i just want the collectors cd. why is a cd sold out anyways like

it will probably be back soon with the "limited time only!" timer (and then stay on the website for three years)

past, present, future

3 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

it will probably be back soon with the "limited time only!" timer (and then stay on the website for three years)

there’s also a possibility that it becomes like the different folklore variants, where the cds will sell for like $100

you never know with taylor when something will stick around for so long youre sick of seeing it or it restocks once a year while resellers sell it for $5000

pskiQfS.jpeg