lola

Taylor Swift

my favorites on the album (in no particular order)

CARDIGAN!

exile

my tears ricochet

seven

august

illicit affairs

mad woman

betty

hoax

i never check this thread, but I've been listening to taylor since i was 7 years old and even though i stopped listening a long time ago, since reputation I've been listening more and more and she's slowly becoming my favorite artist again (yes, even above LDR). this album definitely solidified that for me. definitely my favorite album of this year and very possibly her best work to date. its such a heart wrenching record but i can't help but play it over and over and over again. it's just a great album.

giphy.gif

I am obsessed with folklore! Honestly one of her best... Made me revisit Lover and there's a great album hidden in there! I wish there was more quality control on some of her records.

01. Cruel Summer

02. Death By A Thousand Cuts

03. Lover

04. Cornelia Street

05. The Archer

06. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

07. False God

08. Afterglow

09. Paper Rings

10. Soon You'll Get Better

11. It's Nice To Have A Friend

12. Daylight

that third verse kills me every time

It’s got so many little heartbreaking lines and it builds so wonderfully to the last verse. For some reason the Peter losing Wendy line is the one gets me and I’m not even that into Peter Pan.

The whole album just invokes nostalgic bittersweet feelings so well.

she's released a stripped version of cardigan! - cardigan (cabin in candlelight version)

i'm obsessed with cardigan. i wouldn't be able to make a complete list of favorites yet because the album is so great, but cardigan is definitely my #1 

What is the second single?

Exile, I believe

Exile! It will be sent to Triple A (I think)

i don't think there's a "second single" they're sending exile to adult alternative radio and betty to country radio at the same time i think so it could be both or none of them

giphy.gif

i don't think there's a "second single" they're sending exile to adult alternative radio and betty to country radio at the same time i think so it could be both or none of them

Exile on August 3rd and Betty on August 17th tho

8nl2OpX.png