lola

Taylor Swift

the last great American dynasty

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

HAHAHAHAHA guys the apple music description of the album says that Cardigan “bears shades of Lana Del Rey” oh my god

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

woah betty is she coming coming out as a lesbian? i’m confused. or does this seem like gay exploitation? i’m very lost here

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

woah betty is she coming coming out as a lesbian?

there's so many conflicting lyrics

one song in particular implies that one of her past lovers cheated on her with a man too

but she said on her instagram post that some songs were conceived from the perspective of other people and characters

so we can assume it's only fiction... or is it?

:smokes:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

there's so many conflicting lyrics

one song in particular implies that one of her past lovers cheated on her with a man too

but she said on her instagram post that some songs were conceived from the perspective of other people and characters

so we can assume it's only fiction... or is it?

:smokes:

to me... idk maybe i’m looking at it too deep but it seems weird like some kind of exploitation of gays. she’s gonna say it’s from a characters perspective but at the same time what guy do you know that wears a girls cardigan? idk it seems weird to me but i guess i could be wrong about it.

until there’s clarity in this track i’m not streaming this. i don’t wanna support someone who’s doing it for more sales or attention if it’s not even true. if she was gay maybe i’d listen and if she came out and it’s true, that’s cool congrats to her but i’m just very confused with this track

giphy.gif

to me... idk maybe i’m looking at it too deep but it seems weird like some kind of exploitation of gays. she’s gonna say it’s from a characters perspective but at the same time what guy do you know that wears a girls cardigan? idk it seems weird to me but i guess i could be wrong about it.

until there’s clarity in this track i’m not streaming this. i don’t wanna support someone who’s doing it for more sales or attention if it’s not even true. if she was gay maybe i’d listen and if she came out and it’s true, that’s cool congrats to her but i’m just very confused with this track

are you talking about illicit affairs or betty? because i went back and read the lyrics for illicit affairs and she's singing about herself in third person so she's just singing about herself picking a perfume for her man and not her man picking a perfume for other man lmao :rip:

as for betty........ i really don't know i'll wait and see what she has to say about that one.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains