lola

Taylor Swift

Are the alternative covers limited? I want to wait until i've heard the album before i pick the cover, i hope they dont sell out by then :hdu:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

That's practically the aesthetic I pictured for her after Reputation - stripped back and folky. Lover was a detour in a bit wrong direction and presented nothing new for her sound and image but I'm glad she is now coming through 

I am so happy she is going to block Kanye from getting a #1 album for the 8th time in a row. And that's after Kanye has been acting a pathetic fool all week just to drum up interest and controversy around himself. That's what he gets for insinuating she wouldn't be famous without him.

What time for the UK?

It'll drop at 5.00am GMT So less than twelve hours now.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Ready for this!

I ordered this one: frontcover8_600x600.png?v=1595505053

I was debating this one too, it gives me born to die vibes, i really cant decide ahh

I caved, and bought two: Meet Me Behind the Mall and Betty’s Garden

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I hope this is better then lover - definitely the mature style she needs right now

i was hoping for this too. ME! was an incredible disappointment to me, and the rest of the album was okay at best. my favorites were the indie sounding songs - The Archer, Miss Americana, It's Nice to Have a Friend, False God, and Afterglow. i expected beach rock like Afterglow, sort of along the lines of Best Coast. this aesthetic is a little colder than that but that's okay. i'm here for it.

Are the alternative covers limited? I want to wait until i've heard the album before i pick the cover, i hope they dont sell out by then :hdu:

the way she keeps scamming her fans god i wish i was a swiftie. looking forward to this album, hope i like it.

soo yeah. they're limited, it seems. they're available for a week, and that's it. and yeah. this is kind of messed up, having 8 versions and none of them have different tracks. with rep there were 2 versions and lover went to 4, i expected ts8 would have 5 or 6 deluxe versions but EIGHT? i am incredibly excited about this album but 8 is a little crazy. usually Taylor makes things like this worthwhile (rep was two totally different magazines and lover was all different journal entries) but just some different pics and lyric books? woop dee doo.

....i'mma still buy 'em tho. luckily my girlfriend and i can split the cost. it's a really fun experience both being major swifties and being able to combine merch and such.

HELP! I pre-ordered the deluxe CD and cassette from her US store earlier today and it was like £30 including shipping, but now her UK store has updated and I can save £10 by purchasing there... Will the US store refund? If so does anybody know how long it will take?

HELP! I pre-ordered the deluxe CD and cassette from her US store earlier today and it was like £30 including shipping, but now her UK store has updated and I can save £10 by purchasing there... Will the US store refund? If so does anybody know how long it will take?

she has a UK STORE?? the way i just paid £20 shipping :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

she has a UK STORE?? the way i just paid £20 shipping :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

sameeeeeee! that's why i've emailed asking to cancel but don't wanna order on the UK store until i know they'll cancel and refund

Honestly the cover and title are serving me. The fact that Aaron Dessner snd Bon Iver are involved are also piquing my interest. I like 1989 and then didn’t care at all for any of the singles from reputation or lover, but I’ll give this a try. The aesthetic is beautiful.