lola

Taylor Swift

I hope Lana stays away from Taylor and her dramas! Taylor just ’stands up’ for people to kinda make sure they stand up for her when her ass is in trouble again.

I wonder what happened to all of her girl squad friendships...

But well 'Christmas Tree Farm' is def the bestest Christmas song ever!

If Lana didn’t come across this speech on her own, I hope someone made sure to show it to her. I love seeing people stand up for her and defend her as an artist. Plus I do love Taylor. I still hope to see them collaborate, even if they just wrote a song together. Since they’re both working with Jack these days, I’m hoping they do end up in the studio together someday. But after all the praise Taylor has given Lana this year, I at least hope Lana is aware and appreciates it. It really is heartwarming to see Taylor revere her art as much as we do.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I hope Lana stays away from Taylor and her dramas! Taylor just ’stands up’ for people to kinda make sure they stand up for her when her ass is in trouble again.

I wonder what happened to all of her girl squad friendships...

But well 'Christmas Tree Farm' is def the bestest Christmas song ever!

she's still friends with most of them but some of them sided with the kardashians after the snakegate

giphy.gif

Lover is so unappreciated, it was one of the best if not the best pop album of 2019 imo. Way better than that dreadful charli or carly record. Its cute and silly and so much fun to listen to, there isn't one skip on the whole project, i think its one of my favorite taylor albums <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I really enjoyed miss americana, he dad annoyed me telling her to be stay silent about everything when she clearly cared enough to be like screw what happens

OML that part made me extremely angry for her and sad. Taylor’s Mum (A really sweet woman judging by the documentary) was the only one who fully supported her expressing her political beliefs.

I also feel really angry about myself BC I was on the hate train way back and now I’m sitting here enjoying, no loving her music and admiring Taylor as a human being.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

“I watched as one of my favourite artists of this decade, Lana Del Rey, was ruthlessly criticized at the start of her career and slowly but surely in my opinion turned into the most influential person in pop.”

Thank you so  much for posting this ELLE  :gclap:

I am a fan and enjoy listening to Taylor Swifts music too. I also have her entire discography.

She was born to be an artist and I also admire her for saying such words of wisdom about Lana Del Rey !   :gclap:

-

okay so i was wondering, if you had to do a "platinum edition" of red adding the deluxe version tracks + the scrapped ones (babe, better man) + the songs she released during that era (eyes open, safe & sound, sweeter than fiction, ronan, highway don't care), and put them all together in one album, how would you organize it?

giphy.gif

I really enjoyed Miss Americana. It made me reflect and think how guilty I've been of criticising Taylor in the way the media does (ie for lack of political involvement, tearing through relationships etc) - seeing all the pressure that is put on her and how much she put on herself was a big revelation. 

I've enjoyed various Taylor music over the years but I have a new found appreciation for her. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I also feel really angry about myself BC I was on the hate train way back and now I’m sitting here enjoying, no loving her music and admiring Taylor as a human being.

When the 2016 drama part came on i started crying because of this same thing :toofloppy:

Same! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day