lola

Taylor Swift

..What?

red was mostly a country/folk album with some pop things (wanegbt, stayx3, ikywt, 22, starlight) so the natural follow up to it would've been a folk album but after the grammys she switched to pop and made 1989 instead but this album basically has the same energy as red (based on the aesthetic and song names and also the producers), that's what i meant

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif

red was mostly a country/folk album with some pop things (wanegbt, stayx3, ikywt, 22, starlight) so the natural follow up to it would've been a folk album but after the grammys she switched to pop and made 1989 instead but this album basically has the same energy as red (based on the aesthetic and song names and also the producers), that's what i meant

I don't get what you're saying though. Red to 1989 felt like an understandable transition, since Red had several pop songs - she ended up just moving to that sound fully for her next album. I don't think the Grammys really influenced her for that decision.

I don't get what you're saying though. Red to 1989 felt like an understandable transition, since Red had several pop songs - she ended up just moving to that sound fully for her next album. I don't think the Grammys really influenced her for that decision.

I agree.

i don't feel that it was that natural, red was like 70% country 25% folk and 5% pop, and the grammys influenced her, she literally said it in a lot of interviews back in 2014/2015 and she even says it in miss americana the netflix doc

giphy.gif

Is it only available in the USA? Can‘t find it on iTunes stores in Europe.

It will roll out by time zone I think?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

On a quick first listen, my faves are “the 1” (probably going to be one of my fave Taylor songs of all time, the lyrics hit me), “august”, and “invisible string”. Cute, autumn-feeling album.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

On a quick first listen, my faves are “the 1” (probably going to be one of my fave Taylor songs of all time, the lyrics hit me), “august”, and “invisible string”. Cute, autumn-feeling album.

How did you manage to listen to a 1 hour album in thirty minutes?  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

How did you manage to listen to a 1 hour album in thirty minutes?  :creep:

I skipped the songs that weren’t hitting immediately because I want to go to bed lmao I’m sure they’ll catch my attention more tomorrow. I’d rather replay “august” a few more times than listen to “epiphany” in full, etc.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore