lola

Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

i want the blanket so much but i don't have $74 to drop :crai: i hate being poor 

The shipping is free at least

But yes, that's ridiculous for a blanket (I bought it anyway :fabcat:)

At least it's cheaper than Lana's blankets

3 minutes ago, Jakk said:

Did we ever learn if AOTG and Need were purposely leaked by her team to get an idea of how a Lover outtake would perform? I still wish Need would’ve gotten released. Still bewildered that Taylor songs post-Red were even leaked. Two great tracks imo. 

We still don’t know, and I think that aotg may have been leaked from her team, but the others not so much. I’m also SUPER surprised about that as well… it’s really rare for that to happen.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

35 minutes ago, Jakk said:

Did we ever learn if AOTG and Need were purposely leaked by her team to get an idea of how a Lover outtake would perform? I still wish Need would’ve gotten released. Still bewildered that Taylor songs post-Red were even leaked. Two great tracks imo. 

it was some taylor seller who has some other stuff from her it’s definitely not her team, it was groupbought for 2500 or $2700 i can’t remember alongside drama queen 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, Jakk said:

I feel like if they were gonna leak AOTG it wouldn’t have been the shitty quality we got… literally all four leaks were edited 😭

I just think her team did the right thing by rush releasing it after seeing fan reaction to a low quality edit of it. More pop girl managers should take note and do that.

BzhmW.png

https://krakenfiles.com/view/AjgB2bhSvZ/file.html cannonball feat justin biber 2011 made for his album

https://krakenfiles.com/view/0AAg5x09Lz/file.html you don’t have to call alt version 

https://krakenfiles.com/view/ssHMmzxKQk/file.html scooter carusoe pretty words, a song without taylor’s vocals but that she co-wrote during fearless era

also original unedited files for need and this is what you came for in circulation rn 

what songs did she cut from the movie? i was seeing people say she cut a bunch on tiktok but i honestly don’t believe anything i see after i saw someone say she removed cardigan… yeah right. i’m like 99% sure she removed

Spoiler

the archer and no body no crime though 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

14 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

what songs did she cut from the movie? i was seeing people say she cut a bunch on tiktok but i honestly don’t believe anything i see after i saw someone say she removed cardigan… yeah right. i’m like 99% sure she removed

Hide contents

Spoiler

The Archer

no body, no crime

Long Live (but the song plays during end credits)

cardigan

Wildest Dreams

6 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

i read a ny times article that mentioned wildest dreams and cardigan being cut too

4 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Hide contents

apparently she removed

Spoiler

the archer, no body no crime, long live (track used for credits instead), seven spoken word interlude, cardigan, wildest dreams

people have also been saying tis the damn season was removed however it wasn't perofrmed at any of the dates she filmed so it wouldn't have been included regardless

sorry but

Spoiler

WILDEST DREAMS?? ARE YOU SERIOUS… that’s my fave 1989 song it literally was my favorite part of the set in addition to Style

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

I’m at my cinema now and I got here 2 hours early because I’m not missing that merch. They didn’t get the buckets in time but I preordered one and atleast I have the cup.Nobody else is here and I came alone so it feels weird but atleast the workers are hot.

Nahhh that movie was an actual MASTERPIECE. Everything about it was perfect. It’s her best tour yet, I am a die hard rep fan but that tour started off SO high with the best intro to have ever been done but then it slowly declined. BUT BITCH the eras tour is unmatched. The don’t blame me to lwymmd transition had me SHAKING and illicit affairs AND MARJORIE. The only way that it could have been better if the people next to me would shut the fuck up during evermore and folklore. One of them didn’t even know lover.

im lucky enough to be going 3 times and I can’t wait I’m going Sydney night one and three and LONDON night idk I’ve never been happier

5 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

Glad you enjoyed it, I'm going tonight! I'm vry excited

It’s life changing

also fucking qantas (Australian flight company) changed their system and it messed up now they can’t post anything so the eras tin bucket things are stuck there same with my UV vinyl

i already want to go back. the movie is fucking insane, and she wore the exact same outfits she wore for my show in june :sass: (except for speak now's dress)

but..

Spoiler

why did they take out no body, no crime but keep in the champagne problems ovation :crossed:

and THE ARCHER?? girl..

violets in your eyes