lola

Taylor Swift

I'm rooting for them idc what you guys say.... he's better than joe flopwyn

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1989 has been one of my favorite albums since it came out. It’s what made me a true swiftie. I’m so excited for the re-release <3

My claimed tracks are Slut! (obviously) and Suburban Legends. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

More hyped for 1989 TV than any of the first 3.  1989 is her best "pop" album IMO.  Jack better not screw up OOTW bc it's my fave.  Also hoping Ali Payami returned to do Style and Imogen returned for Clean.  Does anybody know?

16 hours ago, Pedriko said:

im here just to say she's annoying 

okay :bebe:

13 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

1989 is going to be her best rerecording i fear

nothing beats red vault tracks but the actual re recording themselves could go either way - I loved This Love (TV) but strongly prefer Wildest Dreams (Stolen). I just hope my other faves, You Are In Love & I Wish You Would, are safe..

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

28 minutes ago, Jakk said:

Does anyone have links for Need & the demo version of All of the Girls U loved Before?

The ones I had got taken down :deadbanana:

see if this has them

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SJOS9kPAlc94yi79YBkEQhJxxaqt0RbuocyahpDRSvw/edit#gid=1792554832

21 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

okay :bebe:

nothing beats red vault tracks but the actual re recording themselves could go either way - I loved This Love (TV) but strongly prefer Wildest Dreams (Stolen). I just hope my other faves, You Are In Love & I Wish You Would, are safe..

She really hyped up the vault tracks so I think they are gonna be really good

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I’m going to the Eras film alone because nobody wants to go because they don’t want it to be ‘spoiled’. I’m in Australia so she hasn’t come here yet but I don’t get it like I don’t know most of the set list but it’s not like anything unexpected is going to happen you know. Like tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield aren’t gonna come swinging in. It’s so annoying I’m gonna have to sit next to some random people and if people are scream singing I might actually just leave. But once it does come out my friends are gonna come over to watch it in my cinema which is nice but still I don’t want to go alone but I would rather see it in theatres because it’s just more special.

On 9/25/2023 at 8:32 PM, Pedriko said:

im here just to say she's annoying 

Not trying to completely target you I’m just saying this in general.

it makes no sense whatsoever how people say she’s annoying. Never has she ever tried to bring attention to herself for any controversy. I get that her music isn’t for everyone and I don’t like any of her early stuff whatsoever I think it’s boring, bland and bad vocals. But that doesn’t make her annoying it just makes her like any other artist. The real annoying ones are people like Kanye and his misogynistic fan base. It’s insane how people still stand for him as a person. His music is pretty good but saying Kanye’s better than Taylor is blowing my socks off ya know. The main reason I think people say that she’s annoying is because she’s so successful and powerful. Everybody loved it when Micheal Jackson was around but now with our modern day MJ that happens to be an expressive and open female people hate her. Her personality is great like she is corny but atleast she’s not narcissistic. Also what I really hate is when people say “Taylor sucks” when her musics playing then 10 second skater they’re singing along if you’re gonna have an opinion stick to it. Some girl that I was friends with a while back always acts like she’s y2k and a rap god. She wants to be like one of those euphoria people so bad she’s always talking about her drug addict dad “my dad was pulled over with … in his arms” SHUT UP like I actually can’t it’s so hard to even be around her. When Taylor came on she said that she’s repetitive and it’s boring RAPS FUCKING BORING YOU DUMB FUCK.

“I fuck bitches, do drugs, halla with da girls and smoke weed with some babes”

- every rap song ever

No rapper could EVER write anything close to folklore/evermore it’s actual art and should be studied. If I’m being honest I’m just done with these little fucks that think they’re y2k LIKE SHUT UP GOU HAVENT EVEN BEEN ANYWHERE OUT IF BRISBANE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. They’re honestly worse than eshays and 5 foot guys with massive egos and an edgar. 

why is Kanye such a man baby like what did THE Kim Kardashian ever see in him. He got up on stage and humiliated a 17 year old girl and for what? Taylor then went on to write “innocent” saying how what Kanye did doesn’t define him. Kanye then said “I made that bitch famous” with a music video of a naked mannequin of her in a bed. THEN framed her and ruined her career for a good 5 years BUT we did get one of the best albums of all time ‘Reputation’. Taylor doesn’t owe anyone shit and it’s really sad that people aren’t seeing her for what she actually is even with being one of the most famous people on the planet. 

On 9/25/2023 at 7:42 PM, Meat Candle said:

More hyped for 1989 TV than any of the first 3.  1989 is her best "pop" album IMO.  Jack better not screw up OOTW bc it's my fave.  Also hoping Ali Payami returned to do Style and Imogen returned for Clean.  Does anybody know?

Tay and Imogen re-recorded Clean in 2022 :party: Imogen heavily hinted that in an Insta story!

url%5D

30 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I live in Kansas (not even Overland Park area) and it’s already becoming everyone’s favourite thing to talk about. Now all the swifties want to go to football games and have tailgate parties like

Omg I was born and raised in Kansas City, our midwestern slay! Anyone that's complaining that Taylor and Kelce are all they're seeing on social media has NO idea what I'm going thru right now 

16 minutes ago, Divisive Princess said:

Omg I was born and raised in Kansas City, our midwestern slay! Anyone that's complaining that Taylor and Kelce are all they're seeing on social media has NO idea what I'm going thru right now 

LIKE!!!! :bebe:

it may be because i'm not much into internet gossip or maybe because the world is incredibly bored right now, but i don't think i have ever seen everyone go this crazy over a relationship before :bebe:taylor world domination 

violets in your eyes

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

I live in Kansas (not even Overland Park area) and it’s already becoming everyone’s favourite thing to talk about. Now all the swifties want to go to football games and have tailgate parties like

omg I used to live in Overland Park but now I moved a lot closer to downtown KC... what area are you around if you don't mind me asking? I live kind of near the IKEA store on the highway to downtown hahaha. I personally am really here for her and Travis Kelce being together, but I do see how all the hype can be annoying and I do not think her fans need to bombard the chiefs games since with her tour starting up again soon I doubt she will be back to a game here super soon... But I do think the hype will die down after a week or so, this just kind of came out of nowhere, but... yeah, I think football will go back to being football soon enough and hopefully the players will be able to talk more about the sport than a singer who might be dating their player. But all in all, I kinda ship them. She seemed really happy to be in the city. I hope she keeps visiting :wub:

your vulgar darling  :blush3: