lola

Taylor Swift

Listening to Reputation for the first time and I'm quite pleasantly surprised .:party: & hopefully the TV will seeeerve :illumilana2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

It better be slut, she was vry cunty in her 1989 era(not that she isn't now :creepna3:)

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

The vault thingy worked for two puzzles, and now it won't show up :crying4:

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

the vault is now working for me, but im kinda tired so i stopped at 13. its rly fun when it works tbh, and the global progress is going fast so maybe the vault will open in like 1-2 days

8 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

the theories of nicki being on a vault track may be right because one of the vault puzzles spelt out sagittarius :oop2: very conflicted about this information 

swifties will NOT be happy, but i like some nicki songs so im not that mad abt it. i hope its like the bonus track bc i dont want to waste our 5 slay vault tracks

9 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

the theories of nicki being on a vault track may be right because one of the vault puzzles spelt out sagittarius :oop2: very conflicted about this information 

also Taylor is a Sagittarius so maybe its self-referencial... although she did say that Nicki is her "favorite Sagittarius" at the vmas which is interesting

This is literally going to take at least a week with how much it’s glitching and the fact that we need to solve 33 MILLION puzzles like wtf?:air:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

This is literally going to take at least a week with how much it’s glitching and the fact that we need to solve 33 MILLION puzzles like wtf?:air:

the global progress is going faster now, we hit 3 mil a couple minutes ago. i could see the vault opening by friday 

31 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

also Taylor is a Sagittarius so maybe its self-referencial... although she did say that Nicki is her "favorite Sagittarius" at the vmas which is interesting

yes and nicki tweeted at taylor before then mentioning sagittarius 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQafBaQV61h3_3k3tC-Jw

not really in support of her as a person but can't say nicki's songs don't slap :oprah3:

violets in your eyes

https://x.com/MRPERFECTLYFlNE/status/1704185976132882862?s=20 this is making me a "slut!" believer because she wrote blank space in that era.. and i can see you is proof she has more mature/personal songs vaulted

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

When “SLUT!” is a 7 minute A&W style song about how the media treats women who just want to find true love but are instead branded as whores and serial-daters:beyonce:

we can only pray

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind