lola

Taylor Swift

On 10/27/2023 at 10:14 AM, hotshot2am said:

Do others also hear this high frequency buzzing sound on some of the tracks?

OH MY GOD IM GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED THIS!!! MY FRIENDS CALLED ME CRAZY FOR HEARING IT

i could really only hear it in my car over Bluetooth though

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

Yesterday they replaced the files on streaming and allegedly it's better now. I can still hear it on Style but whatever :bebe:

oooh I didn't know that! did they announce it? I'll try listening again but I could hear like the metronome or something on new romantics so I'll see if that's better

oh yeah style tv still sucks lol, sounds like ai or they turned up the autotune to 10000000

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

Yesterday they replaced the files on streaming and allegedly it's better now. I can still hear it on Style but whatever :bebe:

someone on ATRL asked about that on every TV album, particularly Red TV.

it's little things like that just make me add the vault songs to a playlist with the original tracks and listen to that instead :bebe: will always support the TV idea but it's just too hard to replicate something as recognizable as 1989 

violets in your eyes

8 minutes ago, nowhereInParticular said:

Reputation TV should have a Red variant, Because what’s Black, White & Red all over?

:dua:

EDIT:

Also I think a black pressing would be fitting, Probably shouldn’t do Orange…

i *love* the orange pressing- would sell a kidney for that! tbh, i really don't mind the color she presses in it- as long as it's not a picture disc :true:

1 minute ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

i *love* the orange pressing- would sell a kidney for that! tbh, i really don't mind the color she presses in it- as long as it's not a picture disc :true:

The orange is beautiful, Like it reminds me of a Tootsie Pop if that makes sense…

2.jpg

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, nowhereInParticular said:

The orange is beautiful, Like it reminds me of a Tootsie Pop if that makes sense…

2.jpg

I see what you mean... but my brain always associates it w the (fake) Karma album, so I find it kinda cool! 

17 minutes ago, nowhereInParticular said:

Reputation TV should have a Red variant, Because what’s Black, White & Red all over?

:dua:

EDIT:

Also I think a black pressing would be fitting, Probably shouldn’t do Orange…

what about a red, white & black marbled pressing :dua: it would probably sound horrible, but hopefully she gives us a standard black for the swiftie audiophiles. Maybe even a split B&W pressing would be v cool. 

2 hours ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

but hopefully she gives us a standard black for the swiftie audiophiles.

she hasn’t done that since Red TV and I wanna know WHY. Why was Red TV the only album to get a true “audiophile” pressing, to the extent that it plays at 45rpm?!? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

she hasn’t done that since Red TV and I wanna know WHY. Why was Red TV the only album to get a true “audiophile” pressing, to the extent that it plays at 45rpm?!? 

Because too many mouth breathers returned their defective “vinyls” because Taylor’s voice was too deep…

EDIT:

And making more money with not having another 4 disc release…

IMG-3521.jpg

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

red is obviously the favorite child :icant: comparing the promotion and content of other tvs, red's rollout was massive 

violets in your eyes

15 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

red is obviously the favorite child :icant: comparing the promotion and content of other tvs, red's rollout was massive 

I feel like a big part was that she felt really slighted that Red never won a Grammy and really wanted to push it in that sense as well…and still failed lmao rip 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I'm pretty sure Nothing New is going to be in a movie/show, but I can't look to see which one right now....

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 minute ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

Let's be fr- does anyone think *something* will happen on November 9th/10th? Rep TV annoucement/surprise drop? 1989 TV double album/glitched album with remixes? Is It Over Now Music Video? What are your thoughts?

She def can't announce Rep that soon because 1989 TV needs to chart at least for a month. I can see her announcing the next TV before Xmas or around New Year's Day (Rep TV easter egg omfg?). I want her to re-release that Xmas EP honestly.

Omfg I realised that 1989 TV doesn't have a MV yet, Is It Over Now, which is my fave vault track, definitely needs a MV! Let's hope and manifest that hahah! I can see a MV being released this month honestly.

Oh there will definitely be bunch of remixes like always, maybe there will be Eras Tour Live versions of some of the Vault Tracks since she's going on tour in South America again!

url%5D

34 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

Let's be fr- does anyone think *something* will happen on November 9th/10th? Rep TV annoucement/surprise drop? 1989 TV double album/glitched album with remixes? Is It Over Now Music Video? What are your thoughts?

Nope. Theorists often take imaginary numbers and try to make them real, but they aren't. Maybe a music video, but she is not doing anything else.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 hour ago, honeymooncd said:

Nope. Theorists often take imaginary numbers and try to make them real, but they aren't. Maybe a music video, but she is not doing anything else.

REAL. The tiktok delulu swiffers need a reality check :deadbanana: