lola

Taylor Swift

40 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

there’s actually a few demos for the vault songs floating about on YouTube etc and they barely sound the same she changes the lyrics and production

Ikr the original version of you all over me and one thing are so much better and less melancholy 

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

9 hours ago, taco truck said:

The vault tracks have already aged like wine omg :hair:

Didn't they come out like 2 days ago 😭

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

The thing that made 1989 different imo from her other albums is the "over the top" (compared to today at least) pop sound.

It would be interesting to see how different the original production of the vault tracks is 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

With all of this Taylor stuff going on rn I’m getting kinda bored of Lana I know each to their own on how they choose to play out their music careers but like I would love to have some good merch, high production and hype for the bare minimum. I know when I listen to blue banisters I’ll be brought right back tho

2 hours ago, williamprb said:

Also if she compares the original version of “Slut!” To blank space it’s gotta be a goldmine. IMG-9794.jpg

Why did you post a screenshot of your own Twitter?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

With all of this Taylor stuff going on rn I’m getting kinda bored of Lana I know each to their own on how they choose to play out their music careers but like I would love to have some good merch, high production and hype for the bare minimum. I know when I listen to blue banisters I’ll be brought right back tho

It’s so funny seeing people here and elsewhere online try to read into Lana’s cryptic posts or previous lyrics as if she’s foreshadowing a new album or something. I wish she was that organized but truly no one can do it as well as Taylor does. Although I have to say I’m getting bored of Taylor’s team essentially scamming her fans with “limited edition” stuff that keeps getting restocked 😂

35 minutes ago, Mer said:

Why did you post a screenshot of your own Twitter?

Reminda me of a meme I can't find :eartha: but that's iconic kinda :hottie:

url%5D

4 hours ago, oldandugly said:

there’s actually a few demos for the vault songs floating about on YouTube etc and they barely sound the same she changes the lyrics and production

I'm so curious let me check!!

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

15 hours ago, taco truck said:

The vault tracks have already aged like wine omg :hair:

She’s brainwashed us or something! It’s so good…

Spoiler

Like I just bought the regular CD, But listening again - Had to order the Japanese version…

:bebe:

IMG-3521.jpg

Why am I suddenly obsessed with the vault tracks I didn’t even care for them at first listen 💀

My CDs came!

The "photos from the vault" are terrible quality :crossed:. Literally thinner than the pages of the CD booklet. The polaroids from the original 1989 were actually nice and made to look like polaroids. They should've made the new ones the same thickness as the envelope they came in. Absolutely ridiculous. Also, since they didn't even bother making them look like polaroids, they might as well have made the pictures the same size as a CD cover bc then you could display whatever picture you wanted as the album cover when you wanted. Who designs this stuff?!

Whatever, at least my first vinyl will be here tomorrow

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

My CDs came!

The "photos from the vault" are terrible quality :crossed:. Literally thinner than the pages of the CD booklet. The polaroids from the original 1989 were actually nice and made to look like polaroids. They should've made the new ones the same thickness as the envelope they came in. Absolutely ridiculous. Also, since they didn't even bother making them look like polaroids, they might as well have made the pictures the same size as a CD cover bc then you could display whatever picture you wanted as the album cover when you wanted. Who designs this stuff?!

Whatever, at least my first vinyl will be here tomorrow

That Thin! I would’ve been pissed, At least the Vinyl is good quality!

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

22 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

WAVES CRASH TO THE SHORE

I DASH TO THE DOOR

YOU DONT KNOCK ANYMOOOORE

AND I ALWAYS KNEW IIIIIIIIIT

that outro oof

I think I love the vault tracks so much bc they’re definitely pining over someone who you built up in your head but barely actually got to really know/date. I’m also now a believer that Gold Rush is also about Harry Styles. 

8 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Lana honestly has way better merch than Taylor does. She isn't doing a constant overload of it, It's nice

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

Just now, honeymooncd said:

Lana honestly has way better merch than Taylor does. She isn't doing a constant overload of it, It's nice

Her accessories and stuff are amazing but the only good clothes she’s ever released is the racer jacket I would love to have something like the cardigan where it comes back with every release in a new style.