lola

Taylor Swift

The vault tracks are amazing they’re definitely growing on me. I am still disappointed with New Romantics but otherwise it’s honestly better than the original in a lot of ways. I like how the beats are there but in some songs they’re really pronounced which kinda ruins it but it’s still a 10/10 

went with my sister [who i turned into a swiftie by accident aksjdskd] to see the Eras Tour Movie and it was a lot of fun being able to sing along to all the songs. I now regret not going to a concert, the energy seemed very high.

As for 1989 TV, I wasnt expecting anything amazing as most of the other rerecordings have fallen a bit flat. I do like some of the "upgrades" production wise, more spatial and HD; the vocals on some spots had me "oh girl no."

I wish she had taken this chance to experiment and add new things to these TV version rather than just copying the originals as close as possible and have them come out like karaoke versions. 

Edited by TRENCH

it’s 8,5 to the album overall with little production misses here and there but at the same time some moments were done interestingly like that drop in all you had to do was stay:defeated:but the biggest disappoint was clean, it just got worse:( i would really want to hear what everybody hears but as for now i can only hear her lazier vocals with a bit worse production

im happy about this vault even tho i will never play suburban legends and now that we don’t talk again because they seem useless and i don’t picture them in 1989 but is it over now? and say don’t go compensate and elevates the whole vault to the sky:defeated:it’s so nice to have those 2 cuts from 1989 sessions finally and they are solid 1989 tracks

slut is just there, feels like it has a potential bit it’s just weak and not a thought out track but i could enjoy it, think the og version sounded better in production so thank u taylor for this present:party: 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Upon an entire day of listening, the re-records have all grown on me. All but Style, I can't get over it. Especially when she says "You've been out and about with some other girl." it has a weird muffled deep filter to it...

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

I wonder if the original version of Slut! is a bop like Blank Space or more similar to the TV? I read about how she chose between those two for the original album. Blank Space is like so insanely better than Slut (TV) I think, so she probably made a good choice lel

People died… buildings collapsed… (yes it's that good)

GOT A LONG LIST OF EX LOVERS!!!

THEY'LL TELL YOU I'M INSANE!!!! 

CUZ YOU KNOW I LOVE THE PLAYERS

AND YOU LOVE THE GAME :dance::defeated:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Ok “Is It Over Now?” is actually a bop damn 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Tik tok on the clock

madonna-dancing.gif

I pace down your block 

madonna-dancing.gif

I broke my own heart 

madonna-dancing.gif

Cuz you were too polite to do it 

madonna-dancing.gif

Just now, Bonita said:

i really wanna know if the vaults were always meant to be produced this way... someone either answer or leak the og :wub:

I'm honestly thinking she probably recorded 1989 TV sometime in early 2021, and it inspired Midnights (and not the other way around like we originally thought). I doubt the production is anything like the demos, though (compare the OG Forever Winter to the Red TV version). 

59 minutes ago, Bonita said:

i really wanna know if the vaults were always meant to be produced this way... someone either answer or leak the og :wub:

hacklipse said there are original versions and they barely sound like released re recorded versions, also he has one of the vault tracks, that either say dont go or is it over now?oQdBgZ8jeWw.jpg?size=1280x1268&quality=9

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

32 minutes ago, Mer said:

I'm honestly thinking she probably recorded 1989 TV sometime in early 2021, and it inspired Midnights (and not the other way around like we originally thought). I doubt the production is anything like the demos, though (compare the OG Forever Winter to the Red TV version). 

that's what i was thinking too but like... why would she do that :toofloppy:

i honestly wanna know if they were always meant to be this chilled out and not as poppy as the other jack tracks

2 hours ago, Bonita said:

i honestly wanna know if they were always meant to be this chilled out and not as poppy as the other jack tracks

Tbh i think there are def Max Martin vault tracks she chose not to release bc they don’t seem to have a working relationship anymore. These are probably the 3 vault tracks that she and Jack worked on + the Diane Warren song.