lola

Taylor Swift

On 2/26/2024 at 4:39 AM, NikoGo said:

if people want to blow their money thats their prerogative, I had Hits Differently in my library October 21st, and didn’t buy a single copy of the album. 

See and since you're a mod I cannot even ask you for the links to the bonus tracks on the 19th :crying2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

4 hours ago, Mer said:

See and since you're a mod I cannot even ask you for the links to the bonus tracks on the 19th :crying2:

Thats what the DMs are fore :troll:

Assuming The Manuscript is on streaming the day the album is out, I won't have to worry about not having that edition :troll:

The concert film will be available in full on Disney Plus, finally -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

15 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I also better see everyone in here who’s been complaining about variants every time they’re announced keep this same energy when Lasso is announced and has at least 4 variants with no extra songs. 

Huh? Lana did have lots of variants but the tracklist remained the same. It is a whole different situation. If she does this stupid variation shit with different bonus tracks... :ponder: She better WATCH OUT! The concept that you have to buy all variants to get the whole album is insane. At least the music could've been intact not scattered all over like some cat food.

i really don't see the harm in making variants with different tracks. the people who are going to buy all of them were going to buy independently of the tracks, because they are completionists, just see the 1989 or midnights, they all had the same tracks and ppl still bought all the variants available.

I don’t listen to Ms Swift at all, so ultimately it’s not my opinion to have, but the conclusion i came to is that as long as fans of said artists are happy, then good enough. If people want to buy the same album 5 times good for them i guess. But for the love of god at least have the humanity to put all the bonus tracks on streaming platforms so that people don’t have to pay hundreds of dollars to listen to everything. Of course they could just look them up on youtube, but if you’re gonna do that then what’s the point of paying for streaming services. And if you need to stream it to listen then what’s the point of physically buying the album. These bonus variants just complicate everything and cause drama. Pls Lana do not do this 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

19 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I don’t listen to Ms Swift at all, so ultimately it’s not my opinion to have, but the conclusion i came to is that as long of fans of said artists are happy, then good enough. If people want to buy the same album 5 times good for them i guess. But for the love of god at least have the humanity to put all the bonus tracks on streaming platforms so that people don’t have to pay hundreds of dollars to listen to everything. Of course they could just look them up on youtube, but if you’re gonna do that then what’s the point of paying for streaming services. And if you need to stream it to listen then what’s the point of physically buying the album. These bonus variants just complicate everything and cause drama. Pls Lana do not do this 

ooh she's definitely releasing a special edition with all the bonus tracks on streaming as soon as the sales/streams stagnate a bit so she can keep that #1 for a few more weeks. she's nothing if not a smart chart obsessed business woman

i'm very bitter about the eras tour after she sang ME! as a surprise song for my show that was delayed and we didn't get as much as a "sorry" from her. it was truly a nightmare but at least it was fun and very funny at the moment

I can’t believe we got all the TS11 variants before we got the 3am tracks on vinyl :lange:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

19 minutes ago, Mer said:

I can’t believe we got all the TS11 variants before we got the 3am tracks on vinyl :lange:

probably because its only 4 bonus tracks and not a whole other EP/mini album :deadbanana:

like, all of the midnights bonus tracks could have their own two-sided vinyl (not counting the remixes) :deadbanana:

On 3/4/2024 at 1:48 AM, williamprb said:

Pre ordering an album without knowing the sound sucks anyways

That's what I dislike, too. We don't even have a single yet, do we? Do we know the genre even???

Thing is I wouldn't mind pre-ordering this one visually, but I wanna know which genre it is at least before paying 45 EUR, lol. 

It was expensive watch it 

4 hours ago, Olympia said:

That's what I dislike, too. We don't even have a single yet, do we? Do we know the genre even???

Thing is I wouldn't mind pre-ordering this one visually, but I wanna know which genre it is at least before paying 45 EUR, lol. 

she hasnt released a pre-release single since ME! so this isnt a new tactic for taylor.

plus i prefer the full surprise upon release day. give me the whole album at once.

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

she hasnt released a pre-release single since ME! so this isnt a new tactic for taylor.

plus i prefer the full surprise upon release day. give me the whole album at once.

she saw how people reacted to me and said that's it, no more singles for you :eartha:

violets in your eyes

7 minutes ago, love divine said:

she saw how people reacted to me and said that's it, no more singles for you :eartha:

and we have gotten nothing but quality since then! :eartha:

that is if you ignore most of Midnights tbh

On 3/4/2024 at 6:36 PM, Mer said:

uhg i know, it'll probably come out as a RSD exclusive at some point and be impossible to get :eyeroll2:

violets in your eyes