lola

Taylor Swift

13 minutes ago, The Siren said:

didnt we get midnights like the night it was announced?

wdym? She announced it at the VMAs in August and we had the whole “Midnights Mayhem With Me” TikTok track list reveal over a course of a few weeks, the “Midnights Manifest” schedule drop, and then all the billboards around the world teasing the lyrics. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Omg she moved (slightly) 

IMG-1735.jpg

9 hours ago, Mer said:

Omg she moved (slightly) 

IMG-1735.jpg

I just took a peek at what songs are on each playlist and LOVER and LAVENDER HAZE are in the DENIAL playlist. It’s beyond Joever. It’s Joebliterated

32 minutes ago, Mer said:

I just took a peek at what songs are on each playlist and LOVER and LAVENDER HAZE are in the DENIAL playlist. It’s beyond Joever. It’s Joebliterated

LOVER IN DENIAL?? 

EjKwgjwXcAYFdHT.jpg

violets in your eyes

7 hours ago, Mer said:

Omg she moved (slightly) 

IMG-1735.jpg

I like that each playlist has a little intro by her, even if her descriptions are a bit shallow and basically repeats the playlist name 

I guess it makes sense, since there is no (tv), but the lack of reputation is a CRIME, that’s one of her most ‘in love’ albums in years and I’m curious where she thinks these songs fall now 

"Don’t forget me"

i'm so intrigued by clara bow. i have a feeling it's going to be a self-loathing poet ballad and similar to dear reader thematically. claiming her right now SV6ds.gif

violets in your eyes

Maybe its because I'm always in a workplace dalliance of some sort  don't starr with me HR but I love I Can See You. Its such a bop with a catchy hook and wornderful production. Speak Now in general is just so lovely. Better than Red (my other fave along with Fearless).  Arguably her magnus opus

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

On 4/5/2024 at 10:15 PM, NikoGo said:

I like that each playlist has a little intro by her, even if her descriptions are a bit shallow and basically repeats the playlist name 

I guess it makes sense, since there is no (tv), but the lack of reputation is a CRIME, that’s one of her most ‘in love’ albums in years and I’m curious where she thinks these songs fall now 

Only Real grievers know about the 6th stage: Meaning (The psychiatrist behind the five stages of grief wrote a book with AIDs activist David Kessel about this it was really good.) Or maybe Taylor does know and the album is her 6th stage (finding meaning or purpose out of a loss)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Crowd goes wild at her fingertips 

Half moonshine 

Full eclipse 

- lyrics from TTPD

On 4/5/2024 at 1:25 PM, The Siren said:

imagine if she actually screamed in a song, i'd live

something like this:

Haha i was actually going to post this song in the metal/punk thread and call it “Evanescence times 100 kilotons”. This and Adrenalize are great songs but thats OFF TOPIC

ON TOPIC the novelty of this idea is kind of funny but i cannot under any circumstances see this going well or being looked upon fondly by Swifties or metalheads alike. NO OFFENSE to Swifties but their taste is kind of… basic. The average Swiftie would probably think that Pantera is heavy and Olivia Rodrigo and early miley cirus are punk :rip: Nothing wrong with that but their just definitely not the target audience. Pop to metal crossovers in general just aren’t that good in my opinion. “I Disagree” is probably my least favorite Poppy album. The Metalpop stuff just doesn’t really service metal as a genre NOR pop. Just feels like a lackluster rendition of both really. And TayTay $wift is so married to whatever sound is commercially successful that something like the Poppy artsy route would never happen in my vision.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

18 hours ago, Mer said:

Crowd goes wild at her fingertips 

Half moonshine 

Full eclipse 

- lyrics from TTPD

pls why is this giving Midnight (from the vault)

It feels like she wrote those lyrics and “half moon eyes, bad surprise, did you realize” at the same time 

"Don’t forget me"

3 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Haha i was actually going to post this song in the metal/punk thread and call it “Evanescence times 100 kilotons”. This and Adrenalize are great songs but thats OFF TOPIC

ON TOPIC the novelty of this idea is kind of funny but i cannot under any circumstances see this going well or being looked upon fondly by Swifties or metalheads alike. NO OFFENSE to Swifties but their taste is kind of… basic. The average Swiftie would probably think that Pantera is heavy and Olivia Rodrigo and early miley cirus are punk :rip: Nothing wrong with that but their just definitely not the target audience. Pop to metal crossovers in general just aren’t that good in my opinion. “I Disagree” is probably my least favorite Poppy album. The Metalpop stuff just doesn’t really service metal as a genre NOR pop. Just feels like a lackluster rendition of both really. And TayTay $wift is so married to whatever sound is commercially successful that something like the Poppy artsy route would never happen in my vision.

When I liked poppy I disagree was my fav. Fill the crown and sit // stay >>>>>>>>>

im literally starving for the time stamps i need to know if they will have MIDnights times or something more like Last Kiss, Dear John, and Enchanted lengths

on that note i dont believe at all that so long london is a nine minute song honestly 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

2 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

on that note i dont believe at all that so long london is a nine minute song honestly 

It’s impossible for it to be 9 minutes aswell it would fit on the vinyls but with the bonus track it won’t the only thing I hate about swifties is when it’s not clowning but straight up lying 

On 4/10/2024 at 1:27 AM, Nectar Of The Puss said:

When do track lengths usually come out?

for speak now tv and 1989 tv they came out a week before, and for midnights it was 4 days... so hopefully it's tomorrow