lola

Taylor Swift

14 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

:toofloppy:

we’ll get a cardigan on release night I guess (and I will not be ordering bc those things are priced ridiculously and where in the world would I wear it)

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

this rollout is... torturous, to say the least. more than 2 months since the announcement and all we've gotten is the tracklist, some variants, and a few lyrics. in a certain way, i guess it generates hype, but it's also kind of exhausting. i wish she announced the album closer to the release date tbh.

she probably had smth planned for the tracklist reveal, especially w those insane titles. it's a shame some tiktok mf leaked it :facepalm:

11 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I have never clowned so hard about something until now. Merch WILL be coming at the end of the timer.

My Evidence:

Spoiler

the vinyls and cds coming back for a second time is a bit unusual BUT it makes sense atleast to me because of the timer. Taylor has given us timers before a drop like the Christmas drop. I’m also clowning for signed cds as it seems like it could be more important by the timer.

- Merch ALWAYS comes out at 2pm or somewhere around there and it perfectly aligns with that.

- Kind of following from the last point, it’s a week till TTPD and neither Taylor or Taylor Nation have tweeted about this YET. They tweeted about it an only few hours after the special date for example when it was a fortnight till TTPD they tweeted about it and even Taylor made a Instagram story about it AND gave us lyrics. I will be clowning HARD for this unless Taylor nation posts about it being a week but until then I’m putting on the makeup and the big red wig and nose.

- This one is the most evident that merch is coming, the timer just gives a gist of when it might come. Ever since RED TV just before merch drops there is a glitch of little drawings of a bag, glasses and shoes that’s like a placeholder for merch. It then goes away and merch comes soon after. When the vinyls and cds were out back on the store for a second time those placeholders were there.

- this one is the most evident for signed cds just maybe not at the end of the countdown but who knows. JB-HI-FI (an Aussie company) is having a giveaway for 5 signed TTPD photo cards so obviously Taylor has been signing away on cds maybe vinyls and I’m assuming she wouldn’t sign 5 cards just for jbhifi so they best be coming soon. 

:flop:

I still support half this statement

The placeholders did still happen so it’s close and we know signed stuff is happening so now I’ll just clown at every 10:30pm (eastern Australia time) until signed cds come out

Anyone else listening to an album per day leading up to the new one? I've been listening to her albums in release order starting Tuesday. Currently on Red, tomorrow 1989.. hopefully the album doesn't leak and ruin my sequence

6 hours ago, Mer said:

we’ll get a cardigan on release night I guess (and I will not be ordering bc those things are priced ridiculously and where in the world would I wear it)

i have a red tv one that i wear around the house a lot, but that’s all. it’s way too big (even though i got the smallest size, it fit me like an extra large). i really like the material and design though, but in my opinion, the speak now and 1989 ones were criminally ugly. and also it really shouldve stopped at folklore and evermore. it’s getting tacky at this point. 

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

Anyone else listening to an album per day leading up to the new one? I've been listening to her albums in release order starting Tuesday. Currently on Red, tomorrow 1989.. hopefully the album doesn't leak and ruin my sequence

i’ve been in a lana and taylor slump lately :( i think ive been severely overplaying songs to the point where i get so tired of them. thats why im so excited for ttpd, taylor songs for my playlist that im not sick of

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Rep

Lover

and shout out to midnight, I really do think it’s a solid album (except glitch being a 3am track it should have been standard!!)

"Don’t forget me"

Signed vinyls and CDs are up, only in the US &. Australia. CC: @Nectar Of The Puss if you wanted one (someone in this thread did)

I swear they’ve released 3 signed vinyls on her UK shop. I was refreshing and as soon as it appeared it was already sold out. And then 1 minute later it changed from sold out to not available, which makes me believe that none were actually available and this is all to increase the hype around the release.

as much as I love Taylor, this is not cool.

5 minutes ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

I swear they’ve released 3 signed vinyls on her UK shop. I was refreshing and as soon as it appeared it was already sold out. And then 1 minute later it changed from sold out to not available, which makes me believe that none were actually available and this is all to increase the hype around the release.

as much as I love Taylor, this is not cool.

it’s a placeholder. They never went live in UK or Germany - but may soon I think. US took 45 minutes to sell out (limited 1 per customer + captcha) and Australia took about 15 

The way I’m so immensely pissed I woke up 30 minutes too late and Australia sold out in 1 minute it’s fucking 1:30 am the fuck are they doing Australia usually gets released at more reasonable times way after the US which I’m pissed about sometimes but not rn

Apple Music reveals the first word of the album is: 

Hereby

Are you kidding me

We finally get signed stuff but I missed it bc I was sleeping bc I stayed up all night watching Coachella :icant:

ETA: according to reddit it sold out in like 3 minutes so I wouldn't have gotten any anyway

Not a word a day :ahhney:

the way we thought MMWM wasn’t much and now we’re getting a word a day. 

At least they used the superior Midnights song to do it :true:

"Don’t forget me"

4 hours ago, Mer said:

it’s a placeholder. They never went live in UK or Germany - but may soon I think. 

Looks like this to me, too - however, it says "sold out" on the page of the item. 

Screenshot-20240413-225207.jpg

Screenshot-20240413-225443.jpg

I guess there might be more soon though, other variants most likely... 

It was expensive watch it 

OMG ITS BACK IN STOCK IM IN LINE TO CHECK OUT

ETA: SECURED A SIGNED VINYL

now what will I do with the unsigned vinyl that's too late to cancel hmmm

editing again: it's sold out already 5 minutes later!

11 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

now what will I do with the unsigned vinyl that's too late to cancel hmmm

That's why they didn't sell them previously... 

I'm gonna pass this anyway, not willing to pay 15 EUR extra for the signed picture. I could sell my signed Midnights vinyl instead though. 

It was expensive watch it