lola

Taylor Swift

I like a few songs! I'm a fan of the direction this album went, and I do love the visuals she's using for her video. Some that I liked were- fortnight, Florida, imgonnagetyouback, the black dog, the alchemy, the albatross, the bolter

Spoiler

some of the lyrics are making me cringe a lil i'm so sorry yall. :eek:  I've been trying to give more of her music a chance. Some songs like i can do it with a broken heart sound like a teenager who learned what depression is for the first time. anyways maybe i just don't understand some of it so i'll shut up now :xgiggle: pls don't come for me

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

42 minutes ago, Mer said:

girl get out of my thread before you draw more attention to how badly I embarrassed you. 

also I randomly searched “double album” and yours was the FIRST to pop up. If that’s not tayvoodoo getting your ass idk what it is. 

Girl keep going it is what it is this pussy has seen and done it all :candy:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

4 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I like a few songs! I'm a fan of the direction this album went, and I do love the visuals she's using for her video. Some that I liked were- fortnight, Florida, imgonnagetyouback, the black dog, the alchemy, the albatross, the bolter

Hide contents

some of the lyrics are making me cringe a lil i'm so sorry yall. :eek:  I've been trying to give more of her music a chance. Some songs like i can do it with a broken heart sound like a teenager who learned what depression is for the first time. anyways maybe i just don't understand some of it so i'll shut up now :xgiggle: pls don't come for me

You just have to understand she is actually a teenager who learned what depression is for the first time. That’s. Kind of her thing. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

this is what i think a third folkmore album would be like

IMG_2552.png?ex=66349660&is=66222160&hm=

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Wait Gaylors actually think she came out omg they are stupid we are never getting rid of them 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

omg i'm at work and can't listen to new tracks. i hate it here. HOW DO THEY SOUND?? i loved loml, THE BLACK IS MY FAV, so long london etc.

the deluxe has a lot of songs similar to LOML so you won

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I just got a third email from Target that my vinyl delivery is pushed back again, now to April 30... but I got an email directly from UPS earlier that said my package from Target shipped, and the tracking shows it's moving (not just label created, it's on the move) and should be here Sunday (but really Monday bc the post office does final delivery).... yet when I look the order status on Target, it has no tracking number at all and still says its preparing to ship

I divided the two albums in my itunes playlist bc it was all just too overwhelming to look at as one album

then i felt like changing the anthology titles to lower case like folklore/evermore. i think I like it better this way

lN9BA8b.png

(and yes I changed loml bc I didn't like the way the title looked)