lola

Taylor Swift

10 minutes ago, WaitForLife said:

I Can't believe Cardigan is about Matty.

Wendy = Taylor

Peter = Matty

Well she did outright say it was on the eras tour :horror2: also- maylors are being crazy when they say every post-1989 song is about him, but I do think A LOT of folkmore/midnights songs are about him:delish2: it makes a lot of sense 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I don't have a problem with Fantano, he's become much kinder in his reviews than from years ago. I don't understand why you all have to insinuate, or straight out accuse him of being misogynistic. I don't personally AGREE with his review, but he always provides thorough enough details, critiques, and reasons why he doesn't like an album. 

TTBD is her most LDR sounding record too, it's not that deep :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I refuse to associate “Gold Rush” with Matty. Same with “Ivy”. 

Damn that little rat was the muse of century. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, Mer said:

Damn that little rat was the muse of century. 

Ivy being about Matty is insane, I hate Gaylors but damn they were onto something with Ivy 😭😭 There is no way that song is about a man

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I know that nobody cares just wanted to write my thoughts down:xgiggle:

Spoiler

After listening to the album for some days i’ve reached to the conclusion that it is really good with a lot of replay value especially the standard version but some lyrics really ruin the listening experience for me . Like some parts in florida!!! , the entirety of the title song ( some of the most cringeworthy lyrics of hers imho ) , i hate it here , imgonnagetyouback are a couple of songs that seem off to me . 
I understand many parts of the criticism and I agree with some parts of Pitchfork’s review. As for Fantano idk the fact that he changed his view on Lana’s music when it was acceptable for the general public to admit her talent always left a bitter taste on my mouth about his reviews in general. 
Also a change of both producers is much needed imo , she has to step out of her comfort zone a bit for her next album as expectations of her artistry rise higher every year.

I have to listen to the anthology a bit more though to form a concrete opinion about the tracks as a whole body of work. 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 hours ago, Mer said:

what :sadcore4:

i can't anymore taylor what were you thinking

violets in your eyes

38 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I will always care about your opinion girlie :kiss3:

Omg thank you :trisha: <3 

I’ve loved your posts since my lurking days :creep:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

The fact that all all these shill reviewers acclaim bombed her-only to go with the inverse opinion after others disagreed :lmao:

exactly, it's incredibly see-through. i personally couldn't care less what the critics say, but to watch them coward behind whatever train of thought is most popular at the moment is pathetic. form your own opinions and SAY THEM WITH YOUR CHEST! (and if you're going to be as disrespectful as to bring Sylvia Plath into your silliness, put your name on it.)

violets in your eyes

9 hours ago, Fingertips said:

I don't I don't understand why you all have to insinuate, or straight out accuse him of being misogynistic.

Because if he was a female then he would be a hater. Now that he’s a male, misogynist card always works so they go for it. 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

It’s one thing to hate the album, but don’t call it a Lana rip off. Like :eek3:

9 hours ago, Fingertips said:

I don't have a problem with Fantano, he's become much kinder in his reviews than from years ago. I don't understand why you all have to insinuate, or straight out accuse him of being misogynistic. I don't personally AGREE with his review, but he always provides thorough enough details, critiques, and reasons why he doesn't like an album. 

TTBD is her most LDR sounding record too, it's not that deep :oprah3:

:eek3:

7 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Also why are some of y'all in the Taylor thread if you don’t have anything positive to contribute :oprah7:

Ying / Yang

I actually just came in to say I don’t think Reputation TV will sound as close sonically “production” as 1989 did to TV…

IMG-3521.jpg