lola

Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

she would never do that she wants the #1s and this would mean only one would go #1 :hottie:

i know :toofloppy:

Spoiler

edit: this isn't shade towards taylor this is shade towards me because i know that a speak now / 1989 double release is extremely unrealistic i'm just a flop

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i know the next album won’t be 1989 (it will most likely come right before rep or be the final re recording) because of the on going shake it off law suit. so it’s definitely speak now next, i just hope it’s not a while away! 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, Gravitate said:

So does she just have everything re-recorded already and is just waiting for the right time to release them? Iirc didn't she use one of the 1989 songs for like a horse movie or something after Fearless came out? :rip:

i BELIEVE she has everything re-recorded but i'm also not a taylor super stan so @Cherry Blossom or anyone else who is could answer this better

1 hour ago, The Ocean said:

manifesting safe and sound & eyes open to appear on speak now (taylor's version) :true:

I don’t think these will be re-recorded as i (believe) Scooter does not own these masters, and the production company of the movie do. However I could be wrong 

1 hour ago, Gravitate said:

So does she just have everything re-recorded already and is just waiting for the right time to release them? Iirc didn't she use one of the 1989 songs for like a horse movie or something after Fearless came out? :rip:

I believe she probably has Taylor Swift and Speak Now fully re-recorded and ready to go.

However, there is currently an on going law suit over ‘Shake It Off’ as a group from the early 00s claim Taylor stole their line ‘Players gonna play’. This has been on going since 2017, and I don’t think Taylor can re-record Shake It Off until the case is closed. Therefore, she is most likely half way through 1989’s re-recording. She can’t re-record reputation until November 2022.

I guess what happened with the Wildest Dreams release is that after Fearless she was intending to re-release 1989 and had completed almost all of the songs, but then the court case with Shake It Off got serious and she had to indefinitely post pone it, therefore she released Red TV instead. Then, when she dropped Wildest Dreams TV earlier this year when it went viral on TikTok, I guess she did that because she had already recorded it and was happy with it and saw it going viral and thought it would be a good time to capitalise on that 

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

She can’t re-record reputation until November 2022.

I thought she couldn't release reputation until then

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:

I don’t think these will be re-recorded as i (believe) Scooter does not own these masters, and the production company of the movie do. However I could be wrong 

do we know the masters that are NOT owned by scooter so we can create a safe to stream list (besides the taylor's versions and the post-reputation albums)

11 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

do we know the masters that are NOT owned by scooter so we can create a safe to stream list (besides the taylor's versions and the post-reputation albums)

I just looked into the masters of Safe & Sound and Eyes Open and it looks like Big Machine do own them (I’m not entirely sure, I don’t know what any of this means if I’m being honest). Basically everything Taylor has released post 2019 is owned by her. Any release of hers that just says ‘C P Taylor Swift (Year)’ at the bottom is owned by her 

Hopefully Safe & Sound / Eyes Open will be on Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)! If they aren’t, I hope she clarifies somewhere whether she owns them or not. I’m assuming the two songs on Beautiful Eyes EP will be on TS TV, and around Xmas 2022 she will release her self written Xmas songs on the 2008 EP as stand alone singles. I’m guessing Sweeter Than Fiction will be included in 1989 TV

Tay, release faster re-recordings. Scooter and Scott entering into grave will happen faster (they already death anyways)

(Seriously if anybody will work with them after what they made Taylor:toofloppy:)

taylor should release the re-recordings of self titled, speak now & 1989 (minus shake it off) one by one (like each song) in 2 week increments and then release the vault tracks when the albums release :true:

she never will but i want to be delusional :ma:

4 hours ago, The Ocean said:

taylor should release the re-recordings of self titled, speak now & 1989 (minus shake it off) one by one (like each song) in 2 week increments and then release the vault tracks when the albums release :true:

she never will but i want to be delusional :ma:

no NO i couldn’t keep waiting like that….. hoping my fav song would be the next week but it wouldn’t come out for another 3 months….

giphy.gif