lola

Taylor Swift

11 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I hope she does more of these short films in the future cause the All Too Well one was amazing. I also really love that version of the song, it does not feel 10 minutes long at all, which is a good thing.

it’s time for dear john 10 minute version short film :true: john mayer i ain’t forget :willcut:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

‘I bet you think about me’, when I literally haven’t been able to not think about her since she announced folklore :air:

also, the two lines on the cake look similar to ed sheerans = album cover, and if this means another thing associated with ed sheeran is coming i will k/ll that sick twisted british demon!  

saw a theory about message in a bottle getting a mv, because the other 2 songs that she has pinned on tiktok have ones so i hope this is the case! 

and, on a final note, 1989 is literally perfect. one of the best pop albums ever. she’s a genius - Red, 1989, reputation, folklore and evermore in her discography… One of the best musicians ever

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

can someone explain to me how Begin Again is an "optimistic" song because

"I've been spending the last eight months
Thinking all love ever does
Is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a cafe
I watched it begin again"

does not sound happy or optimistic

negAbhB.png

59 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

can someone explain to me how Begin Again is an "optimistic" song because

"I've been spending the last eight months
Thinking all love ever does
Is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a cafe
I watched it begin again"

does not sound happy or optimistic

I think she’s telling the story of love starting again after a bad breakup. She had spent 8 months wallowing, processing, healing and now she’s recounting getting ready for and attending a first date where she felt a connection with that person, so yeah I think it’s pretty optimistic :oprah3:

17 hours ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

I think she’s telling the story of love starting again after a bad breakup. She had spent 8 months wallowing, processing, healing and now she’s recounting getting ready for and attending a first date where she felt a connection with that person, so yeah I think it’s pretty optimistic :oprah3:

what throws me off is how the line before, she's talking about how shes been falling apart, so i always interpreted "i watched it begin again" as in it's starting again

or at the very least, start again with State of Grace that leads into a breakup

idk

negAbhB.png

On 11/15/2021 at 4:20 PM, lovesick said:

i'm gonna be soooo fucking SAD if the next re-recordings receive the same treatment as fearless tv (which was... releasing it and forgeting it exists)

I'd be surprised if 1989 doesn't get Red TV level of attention but Speak Now & debut will probably have the same treatment as Fearless just because they're not as profitable.

Do y'all have a collection of Taylor unreleased? I've been OBSESSED with Dark Blue Tennessee, a debut/Fearless outtake, and I know it's online but I wouldn't know where to find it

Reputation TV is the one I'm most curious about. Like, how is she gonna pull this one off. What's the cover gonna be like? What's the production going to be like? The vault tracks... It's really either gonna be Thee moment or a complete mess. She def has to bring back Max Martin to pull this one off, but judging by Red TV and Wildest Dreams TV I don't think she will. I think that Elvira girl she's been working with might be able to do to the Reputation tracks justice / breathe new life into them tbh, but if she's just gonna have some random producer remake the Rep instrumentals it's probably gonna be so underwhelming. Hm

qfrWuBl.png