July: Better Than Revenge

August: Shake It Off 

September: the 1

October: Starlight

November: The Very First Night

December: Clean

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

18 hours ago, letterblue said:

she’s selling “new” digital albums for 4.99 to regain her number one spot/take it away from SZA. her and her team are so fucking PATHETIC!!!!!!

And all you get is one audio file of her explaining how her ghost writers came up with those mid songs

We truly are in the end times of post capitalism 

also notice how this is the second time she’s trying to take a number one from a POC artist…. :um2:

44 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

And all you get is one audio file of her explaining how her ghost writers came up with those mid songs

also notice how this is the second time she’s trying to take a number one from a POC artist…. :um2:

oh i been peeped that nasty shit she’s doing. she’s an extremely anti-black woman…i didn’t know if the #gorls were ready to talk about that though! :hooker: i am so embarrassed by her because i do enjoy her music.

4 hours ago, letterblue said:

oh i been peeped that nasty shit she’s doing. she’s an extremely anti-black woman…i didn’t know if the #gorls were ready to talk about that though! :hooker: i am so embarrassed by her because i do enjoy her music.

her response to her anti-black actions, private jet fiasco & playing her fans like a personal bank: iT's mE hI i'M tHe pRoBlEm It'S mE

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

her response to her anti-black actions, private jet fiasco & playing her fans like a personal bank: iT's mE hI i'M tHe pRoBlEm It'S mE

:lmao: it's sad to see tbh like don't you want to be seen in a positive light? 

5 hours ago, TRENCH said:

third actually, she tried to block rihanna and drake already

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I don’t typically like to bring race into random topics such as this, but like ma’am… there’s a pattern being set here and it’s not looking cute 

she’s not even a artist anymore, she’s just a machine to get her and Republic Records as much money as they can from her brand. I like her music and for the most part I separate “art from artist” but the little schpiel she tried to do with politics pre-pandemic was questionable :awkney2:

5 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

35 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

So what makes her then "extremely anti-black"? smiley-think.gif 

she also attacked Trump and made another clear statement against racism

are we supposed to applaud her for doing very basic shit? :lmao:

speaking up about Donald Trump and giving vague statements about racism or other topics when it’s trendy isn’t something i’ll commend from ANY artist.

she’s antiblack because she’s deliberately attempting to block black artists from their deserved spots. if you can’t see that….i don’t know WHAT to tell you!! :noparty:

why the FUCK is she releasing these FOUR different album variants featuring audio you can find on YouTube? that makes no damn sense. the albums also being $5.00 is PATHETIC as fuck.

I am an enormous fan of Taylor, obviously. But she will be doing the least to get the most. Let SZA have her #1, it won't erase the records Midnights already broke. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

34 minutes ago, Mer said:

I am an enormous fan of Taylor, obviously. But she will be doing the least to get the most. Let SZA have her #1, it won't erase the records Midnights already broke. 

that’s what i find weird as well…like girl you are already very successful, why the embarrassing theatrics?

15 hours ago, letterblue said:

that’s what i find weird as well…like girl you are already very successful, why the embarrassing theatrics?

I think the fact that Reputation, Lover, Folklore and Evermore weren’t record-breaking albums with massively successful single-releases fucked with her brain.

She's a narcissist. Narcissists can't take defeat. They also can't stand seeing others be more popular or successful than themselves.

Edit:

This acceptance speech is further proof of her blatant narcissism. She won AOTY for a second time over the clear POC-favorite, Kendrick Lamar (WHOM SHE EVEN USED ON A REMIX FOR HER OWN SINGLE TO INCREASE ITS POPULARITY AND SALES!!!). She didn’t take a moment to acknowledge him or her other competitors unlike Adele, who even said that Beyoncé deserved the win. Instead, she gave a speech filled with statistics about her being the only solo artist to win AOTY twice and applauded herself. Then, in classic Taylor fashion played the victim card again and acted like this was some huge triumph for women around the world. 🥴 

Flash forward to 2022: She was dying to work with a director famous for groping women on set as well as his niece and is known for his disgusting attitude towards woman. This is the same woman that screamed FEMINISM when it benefited her and talked about how horrible influential men like her arch nemesis Scooter Braun treat women (mind you, she encouraged her fans to bully and threaten him online after he bought her masters). Interestingly, she spends a lot of time thinking about how to take down her female peers with shady actions and antics. If you stan her, you stan the bully. The mean girl from high school who has dirt on everyone and who no one seems to dare to speak up against!