lola

Taylor Swift

Just now, Mer said:

I haven't heard of any outtake leaks/demos for any Taylor Swift song post Fearless tbh...that's why the vault tracks work so well. Altho I am curios if some of her early outtakes from debut which did leak, like "Dark Blue Tennessee", will make it as a "vault track". 

there's like 2 leaks for speak now & red combined

let's go (battle) is the singular leak from speak now era & the OG version of better man from red era

and then literally nothing for 1989 onward

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the OG version of better man from red era

it's so suspicious how that leaked just 30 days before Red TV...like someone held on to it for all of 9 years, and then dropped it a month before the Taylor's Version came out. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

oh whoa has she had leaks recently? i don't think i've known of any yet, besides years-old leaks from ages ago, pre-Speak Now and stuff. would be cool to get newer songs to leak tbh. 1989, rep and lover outtakes would be interesting!

4 hours ago, the ocean said:

i don't even think there's any leaks from those albums tbh :bebe: unless they leaked within the last 3 weeks or something

oh i remember i came across one masterpost, there were its nice to have a friend demo, the lakes 2 demos and tis the damn season demo, also i know basically we know of ME 2 demos, afterglow demo and something else from lover demo, i saw it on one spreadsheet i have saved

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

18 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

oh i remember i came across one masterpost, there were its nice to have a friend demo, the lakes 2 demos and tis the damn season demo, also i know basically we know of ME 2 demos, afterglow demo and something else from lover demo, i saw it on one spreadsheet i have saved

did it actually have links to the songs or did it just list them

and if it had links... well uh please share :true:

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

spreadsheet itself doesnt have links just as kind of tacker but im gonna link other known to mr lover-evernore demos🥰

18 hours ago, the ocean said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14KCyyjsxWxcOD-rkUT1JzX83HAgSvXCB/view?usp=sharing thats the one i could find, i think its real since posted on reliable masterpost that doesnt exist anymore

i know there was a site called "taylor's inner circle" that was supposedly created by a group of fans that had a lot of her unreleased stuff and they would always tease titles and descriptions but they never leaked anything - they were the ones who gave out the "all of the girls" title

the site's down now and it's been down for a couple years so it's probably not coming back up - it's also not on the wayback machine either

i have heard that some of their descriptions of the vault tracks compared to the actual released ones were very inaccurate so it possibly was just a load of BS to begin with

7 minutes ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

This may be an unpopular opinion but I really dislike these rerecordings, they took all the beauty out of the songs(Thanks Jack!)

you realize 1989 and Rep were originally Jack albums? And Jack didn’t even touch the standard tracks on Red TV. 

2 minutes ago, alienprincess said:

He produced some of the songs on those albums but I think it was only a few for each? They’re for sure not ‘jack albums’

he did about half each.