lola

Taylor Swift

11 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Okay so:

The opening acts for the tour each have a colour/symbol that corresponds with an album. For example: Paramore, beige with a leaf -> evermore. Gracie Abrams, grey piano -> reputation. 

Therefore I think that the two opening acts at every date represent the albums included in the set list that night (+ midnights songs at every show). 

This theory means that: 

Night 1 is evermore + Speak Now.

Night 2 is Lover + Speak Now.

Nights 3-8 are Lover + reputation.

Nights 9-14 are folklore + Speak Now. 

Night 15 is folklore + reputation.

Nights 16-21 are Red + Fearless.

Nights 22-24 are 1989 + reputation.

Nights 25 and 26 are debut and reputation.

Night 27 is debut and Fearless (this would be such a cute show)

Night 28 is debut and Speak Now.

Hoping for a Red x 1989 date for the UK shows if this theory is true! However I wouldn’t mind Red x Fearless

I highly doubt she'd announce this as an all eras tour and then will only play songs from 2 past eras + Midnights at each show. Most people aren't going to more than 1 show, so this would be pretty pointless tbh. She also hasn't toured Lover, folklore or evermore so that's probs why she's doing this all eras tour instead of one that mainly focuses on Midnights

qfrWuBl.png

i’m so excited for the eras tour, HOWEVER what sucks is i’m the first concert. it’s opening night and paramore will be there, so obviously very high demand. i’ve been a taylor fan since 2014 and almost went to her 1989 tour. i’ve never seen her live. this tour is for the real fans, not the tiktok fans. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

13 hours ago, Mer said:

what are you talking about? Like not in a catty way but what are you referring to specifically?

I feel a bit bad bc I dont follow her career all too much, but she does have a trail of beef(?) w a lot of celebrities, her legion of fans and fanatic stories, and just layman perspective of her cattiness/ vibe of punch in her occasional writing and how she seems to enjoy exacting revenge etc. it feels very burn book what she writes sure, but also HOW she writes it if that makes sense

There’s too much of a track record encircling her to be a coincidence at this point. 

UV/Honeymoon

9 minutes ago, ALIEN SUPERSTAR said:

Red TV didn't have a lead

All Too Well was technically the lead single for Red TV, and I think they are referring to her wanting to extend her record as the artist with the most albums and songs to debut atop the hot 100 / 200 at the same time

- Folklore / cardigan

- Evermore / willow

- Red TV / ATWTMV

- Midnights / Anti-Hero

2 hours ago, Nova Times said:

I feel a bit bad bc I dont follow her career all too much, but she does have a trail of beef(?) w a lot of celebrities, her legion of fans and fanatic stories, and just layman perspective of her cattiness/ vibe of punch in her occasional writing and how she seems to enjoy exacting revenge etc. it feels very burn book what she writes sure, but also HOW she writes it if that makes sense

There’s too much of a track record encircling her to be a coincidence at this point. 

Well, her biggest ‘beef’ wasn’t actually a beef and was mostly one sided as Kanye and Kim completely bullied her. Like, I don’t think I even need to explain that. She was just straight up bullied and attacked for something she did not start, or even perpetuate. 

The only other ‘beefs’ I can think of are her and Katy? Which they both resolved? 

Taylor is a business woman. She’s not catty and obsessed with drama, because that’s bad for business. However, when something as cruel as 2016 happens to someone in Taylor’s position, the only way to bounce back from that is to make an album like ‘reputation’. It was a genius marketing move to use that villainous portrayal of her to tell her side of the story and wipe her reputation clean.

Not to mention her masters situation. Once again, Taylor is the victim in that scenario. I’m not saying she is innocent all the time, but she’s not evil. I do also believe a lot of this ‘pettiness’ that people refer to when talking about Taylor now is actually just really her being confident and speaking up about how she’s been wronged by men in the industry. 

But also… If the music is good literally who cares. Like, it makes me laugh seeing how people will excuse artists like Azealia Banks, Kim Petras, KANYE, Lana to some extent … and their excuse is that ‘the music is good’ ‘art over the artist’ but when it comes to Taylor apparently her beefing with Katy Perry in 2013 is just too much to ignore

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Just now, ALIEN SUPERSTAR said:

Red TV didn't have a lead

it actually did (i bet you think about me) but it definitely didn't reach #1

all too well might as well be the "lead" though since she was teasing it before red tv was even properly announced, what's considered a proper single, a "promo" single, a "radio" single, etc. is basically just semantics at this point

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

All Too Well was technically the lead single for Red TV, and I think they are referring to her wanting to extend her record as the artist with the most albums and songs to debut atop the hot 100 / 200 at the same time

- Folklore / cardigan

- Evermore / willow

- Red TV / ATWTMV

- Midnights / Anti-Hero

Well, her biggest ‘beef’ wasn’t actually a beef and was mostly one sided as Kanye and Kim completely bullied her. Like, I don’t think I even need to explain that. She was just straight up bullied and attacked for something she did not start, or even perpetuate. 

The only other ‘beefs’ I can think of are her and Katy? Which they both resolved? 

Taylor is a business woman. She’s not catty and obsessed with drama, because that’s bad for business. However, when something as cruel as 2016 happens to someone in Taylor’s position, the only way to bounce back from that is to make an album like ‘reputation’. It was a genius marketing move to use that villainous portrayal of her to tell her side of the story and wipe her reputation clean.

Not to mention her masters situation. Once again, Taylor is the victim in that scenario. I’m not saying she is innocent all the time, but she’s not evil. I do also believe a lot of this ‘pettiness’ that people refer to when talking about Taylor now is actually just really her being confident and speaking up about how she’s been wronged by men in the industry. 

But also… If the music is good literally who cares. Like, it makes me laugh seeing how people will excuse artists like Azealia Banks, Kim Petras, KANYE, Lana to some extent … and their excuse is that ‘the music is good’ ‘art over the artist’ but when it comes to Taylor apparently her beefing with Katy Perry in 2013 is just too much to ignore

I think that might be part of it too, if equated, there are hits, but something about her writing topics seem to be a lot about/ nod to those instances, and in combo to her teenage-like writing/ topics and personally, the more obnoxious tendencies of how she writes about her relationships like water. I personally think there’s gotta be some restraint to it, to preserve a kind of sacredness, but idk the consistency of her material pertaining to the subject. Again, I never really followed her career as much as fans, and have enjoyed some tracks, but from an outsider’s perspective, it just seems like something’s overall off. 

perhaps it's a personal thing, the music's good, but not so groundbreaking than what the pop world, mainstream to fans might suggest. to how it always still seems to revolve around her where it feels like sometimes it even dims or dominates what she writes/sings about to a tiring kind of end, makes me wonder if she could write about something else. food for thought, it just seems like something's not adding up. 

personally, it's just disheartening if an artist that level was to be perceived as some kind of pop music sweetheart etc., and find out that all the rumors and speculation of her being the opposite and presenting a facade were true. in regards to me connecting w the music/ artist are. 

i feel like at some point, it stopped being about music, and more about getting revenge when again, personally, maybe she could've dealt w the drama in a more mature and elevated way. 

UV/Honeymoon

If Taylor wasn’t a coward she would’ve included d**k in her list of things so crimson it was maroon, I mean, her fella look like he can blush hehe

edit: I like this song. 

1 hour ago, Pnin said:

If Taylor wasn’t a coward she would’ve included d**k in her list of things so crimson it was maroon, I mean, her fella look like he can blush hehe

edit: I like this song. 

maroon is about a woman and you can’t convince me a man has scarlet lips. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

On the poster has anybody else noticed that the first 5 albums (bar Fearless) are all represented by live photos from that era? 

And then from Lover onwards it's the album imagery that she now owns...

However reputation is an album photo but I don't think she owns the original photography used by Big Machine? So is that photo from reputation TV?

12 hours ago, Mer said:

maroon is about a woman and you can’t convince me a man has scarlet lips. 

all the things she lists are not scarlet or maroon which i think is kind of the point. plus taylor has said time & time again she is not part of the lgbt, just a supporter. but i understand no one is ever gonna take taylor's word for it & keep speculating even when she tells people to stop. personally i think the way both scarlet & maroon & all the things she lists are kind of shades of red but not perfectly is a hint that its supposed to be like a more grown up look at her relationship with jake gyllenhall like realizing nothing about it was pure red like she thought when ahe was younger. but all songs are open to interpretation & at the end of the day i do not think it matters who each song is anout as long as we connect on a personal level.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 hours ago, the new snow song said:

all the things she lists are not scarlet or maroon which i think is kind of the point.

I mean that’s just wrong. She lists: 

- red wine 

- flushed cheeks

- the sky 

- hickeys (mark on collarbone) 

- rust 

- lips 

all of which are/can be a shade of red. 

1 hour ago, Mer said:

I mean that’s just wrong. She lists: 

- red wine 

- flushed cheeks

- the sky 

- hickeys (mark on collarbone) 

- rust 

- lips 

all of which are/can be a shade of red. 

i literally said everything she lists including the colours (burgundy, scarlet, maroon) are all shades of red but nothing is pure red & none of the things listed are scarlet or maroon. & when she says "so scarlet it was maroon" she does not seem to be referring to anything in the list but a specific feeling, similar to how she uses red to describe a feeling in the song red. but it is all up to everyone's own interpretations so interpret it however you want (altho assuming it has to be about a woman when she has repeatedly said she is not a member of lgbt is disrespectful even if she truly is just in the closet bc no one deserves to have their sexuality speculated or be outed against their will)

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 minute ago, the new snow song said:

i literally said everything she lists including the colours (burgundy, scarlet, maroon) are all shades of red but nothing is pure red & none of the things listed are scarlet or maroon. & when she says "so scarlet it was maroon" she does not seem to be referring to anything in the list but a specific feeling, similar to how she uses red to describe a feeling in the song red. but it is all up to everyone's own interpretations so interpret it however you want (altho assuming it has to be about a woman when she has repeatedly said she is not a member of lgbt is disrespectful even if she truly is just in the closet bc no one deserves to have their sexuality speculated or be outed against their will)

oh sorry i didn't read your comment till the end bc the color of your text was hurting my eyes. gotcha 👍