lola

Taylor Swift

So I just noticed after reviewing all my outstanding orders, the night of the Grammy's I accidentally ordered two of the collector's edition Manuscript CD since I ordered everything in such a frantic rush

Not sure whether to be annoyed at myself for spending more than I needed, or to be happy with myself for having an extra now that it's sold out :oopna:

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

So I just noticed after reviewing all my outstanding orders, the night of the Grammy's I accidentally ordered two of the collector's edition Manuscript CD since I ordered everything in such a frantic rush

Not sure whether to be annoyed at myself for spending more than I needed, or to be happy with myself for having an extra now that it's sold out :oopna:

Sell it for more :oop2:

19 minutes ago, Mer said:

What if TTPD isn't about Joe Alwyn at all and is actually about the death of her cat Meredith (who hasn't been seen in a long time and is like 14 years old), and the ✌️'s just mean "two cats left alive"?!?!?!!?!!??!!?!??!??! 

the fact that this comment would unironically throw some tik tok fans into a mental breakdown  

violets in your eyes

All my preorders have shipping labels. I have all vinyl variants (excl phantom clear) & the collector CD’s.. all with separate shipping :flop:

anyway i’m soo intensely hyped. I never had an album release where i knew absolutely NOTHING about the album going in (qua sound).

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

18 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

Is midtempo like Midnights? Are Folklore/Evermore downtempo or midtempo?

7 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

2018 Lykke Li, Produced by Lenny Kravitz

I'd eat this tbh

url%5D

Also, what are the chances that there will be Matty Healy disstracks as well and maybe some ily Travis Kelce songs?

url%5D

24 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

First and only teaser of the sound and it's the most nondescript thing ever... so evil :toofunny:

It's like "it has music and words that have a meaning" lol

url%5D

9 hours ago, Mer said:

of her cat Meredith (who hasn't been seen in a long time and is like 14 years old)

me a very passive taylor listener who has no idea about anything going on but is attached to that cat for some reason hearing she has not been seen lately :lange:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Also, what are the chances that there will be Matty Healy disstracks as well and maybe some ily Travis Kelce songs?

probably no songs about travis since she likely finished recording the album before she and travis met, and for sure before they started dating. ive been wondering about matty healy myself though, i was thinking when she first anounced the tracklist that i can fix him (no really i can) and maybe down bad were about him. now im not so sure, maybe i can fix him is. 

or maybe he’ll be like calvin harris and we’ll never get a song about him ☠️

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 hour ago, crazyforyou said:

probably no songs about travis since she likely finished recording the album before she and travis met, and for sure before they started dating. ive been wondering about matty healy myself though, i was thinking when she first anounced the tracklist that i can fix him (no really i can) and maybe down bad were about him. now im not so sure, maybe i can fix him is. 

or maybe he’ll be like calvin harris and we’ll never get a song about him ☠️

Maybe you're right but maybe we'll get a song where something references Matty, like she referenced Calvin in Gorgeous ("I got a boyfriend, he's older than us, he's in the club doing I don't knoe what" - Calvin is older than Taylor and he's DJing in clubs).

Funny thing is that there isn't a song which is 100% about Calvin even though their relationship was like 1.5 years long or something. I do remember her saying that when she was with Calvin, she had writer's block. Their relationship was pretty toxic as well, which was referenced in Getaway Car, where the "He" was Calvin and the "You" was Tom Hiddleston ("I wanted to leave him, I needed a reason" and "He poisoned the well, I was lying to myself"). To be honest, while writing this, I forgot how brilliant Getaway Car is. I love it kinds more than Cruel Summer (CS got overplayed fast imo). It's just brilliant in terms of everything, the 80s synth beat and the Bonnie & Clyde references in lyrics.

url%5D

Twitter blocked the term “Taylor Swift Leak.” We’re really getting nothing until Friday 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

20 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

This is the funniest leak I’ve ever seen. “She’s putting alot of humour into the songs” PLEASE:defeated:

there is NOTHING funny about this album

the titles are funny :creepna3:

this insider info makes sense because the song titles seem to be ironic/satirical, and as much as taylor can be unintentionally cringe i think she’s actually being very tongue-in-cheek with this album. even ‘the tortured poets department’ sounds ironic, especially if it’s meant to reference ‘the tortured man club’.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

12 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

the titles are funny :creepna3:

this insider info makes sense because the song titles seem to be ironic/satirical, and as much as taylor can be unintentionally cringe i think she’s actually being very tongue-in-cheek with this album. even ‘the tortured poets department’ sounds ironic, especially if it’s meant to reference ‘the tortured man club’.

Yeah the song titles are definitely a bit questionable to what aesthetic and mood this era seems to be. Just give me sad sad songs please 

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Maybe you're right but maybe we'll get a song where something references Matty, like she referenced Calvin in Gorgeous ("I got a boyfriend, he's older than us, he's in the club doing I don't knoe what" - Calvin is older than Taylor and he's DJing in clubs).

Funny thing is that there isn't a song which is 100% about Calvin even though their relationship was like 1.5 years long or something. I do remember her saying that when she was with Calvin, she had writer's block. Their relationship was pretty toxic as well, which was referenced in Getaway Car, where the "He" was Calvin and the "You" was Tom Hiddleston ("I wanted to leave him, I needed a reason" and "He poisoned the well, I was lying to myself"). To be honest, while writing this, I forgot how brilliant Getaway Car is. I love it kinds more than Cruel Summer (CS got overplayed fast imo). It's just brilliant in terms of everything, the 80s synth beat and the Bonnie & Clyde references in lyrics.

a lot of people think High Infidelity is about cheating on Tom with Joe but I feel like it’s about cheating on Calvin with Tom

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 hour ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

This is the funniest leak I’ve ever seen. “She’s putting alot of humour into the songs” PLEASE:defeated:

there is NOTHING funny about this album

i feel like the humor will be about the Joe cheating allegations. She doesn’t seem sad, she seems mad. Her Jagged Little Pill coming lololol 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

49 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

a lot of people think High Infidelity is about cheating on Tom with Joe but I feel like it’s about cheating on Calvin with Tom

It's about the time she met Joe, actually, while she was dating Calvin. She already had a crush on Joe when she was dating Calvin. The first time they met was at Gigi Hadid's birthday party, which was few days before MET Gala (Gigi hosted the party on the 29th, so he already had a buzzcut and she had bleached hair). At the Met, she met Tom and around a month later she started dating Tom just to escape from her toxic relationship with Calvin. In September 2016, it was said that she and Tom broke up (they probably broke up in August 2016) and in late September (most likely 28th because she said that in her cover of song September where she changed the lyrics of the date) she started dating Joe.

url%5D