Jump to content
lola

Taylor Swift

Recommended Posts

Just now, ulttraviolenncee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

WHERE IS IT and why r we all talkin like this

 

Spoiler

It l34ked dont ask for it you silly goose wait till Friday like a good Swiftie

 


giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:
  Hide contents

WHERE IS IT and why r we all talkin like this

 

 

sis you know better than to ask where to find links for to be released music :rip:

 

and it's customary to talk in spoilers when an album leaks


"Don’t forget me"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Yeah, 6 tracks in and I like this album a lot. London is so good. The only obvious problem with Taylor is that at this point in her career it looks like she can't come up with different unexpected melodies. Everything sounds good but not fresh unfortunately. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, honeyslow said:
  Hide contents

Florida!!! ateeeee omg.... I'm gonna be shocked if another song tops this tbh :lange::hair::kris:

 

 

Spoiler

she does :um3:

 


"Don’t forget me"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

 

sis you know better than to ask where to find links for to be released music :rip:

 

and it's customary to talk in spoilers when an album leaks

Spoiler

well if we're talkin bout dbree i dont have access to it so its kinda useless:rip:

 


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

I’ve almost finished the album (thank god it’s a WFH day and I don’t have meetings so I can rock out to this while making spreadsheets) and it sounds nothing like Midnights. It’s wordier, and less awkward lyrically. Much more moody. I don’t know what I’d compare it too tbh. It has elements of hyperpop and also country/folk, all over a very sparkly synth background. It’s sort of like if Reputation was more 1989, but if lyrical more folklore/evermore 

 


⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I’ve almost finished the album (thank god it’s a WFH day and I don’t have meetings so I can rock out to this while making spreadsheets) and it sounds nothing like Midnights. It’s wordier, and less awkward lyrically. Much more moody. I don’t know what I’d compare it too tbh. It has elements of hyperpop and also country/folk, all over a very sparkly synth background. It’s sort of like if Reputation was more 1989, but if lyrical more folklore/evermore 

 

Spoiler

After intitial reaction what would you rate it out of 10? Do you think it will be divisive or universally loved 

 


3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:
  Hide contents

It l34ked dont ask for it you silly goose wait till Friday like a good Swiftie

 

Spoiler

yes but i wanna hear at least a song since we dont have a single

 


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Is the but daddy I love him hype warranted?

 

yes but you and i have had past disagreements on many things, so take my opinion with a grain of salt 

:delicious: 


tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

Quote

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mer said:
  Hide contents

I’ve almost finished the album (thank god it’s a WFH day and I don’t have meetings so I can rock out to this while making spreadsheets) and it sounds nothing like Midnights. It’s wordier, and less awkward lyrically. Much more moody. I don’t know what I’d compare it too tbh. It has elements of hyperpop and also country/folk, all over a very sparkly synth background. It’s sort of like if Reputation was more 1989, but if lyrical more folklore/evermore 

 

 

Spoiler

you think?? I feel like it's a mature Midnights sonically! Lyrically and melodically it's in it's own ballpark but it definitely has a lot of Jack elements 

 

 


"Don’t forget me"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THE MV IS GONNA EAT :oprah4:

1 minute ago, crazyforyou said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

FORTNIGHT IS ALREADY KILLING ME. THIS IS TOP THREE OPENING TRACKS

 

 


pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...