lola

Taylor Swift

I think the message she wrote about her political stance was good and I think it was good because she has a huge platform and she can influence a lot of young people to vote. I noticed people saying to her fans that she doesn’t like the LHBT+ community or people of color and I think for them it’s good to know that she cares about them and that she cares about their struggle and fight for equal rights. But I honestly think she doesn’t care if her republican fans are destroying her merchandise or albums to ‘punish’ her for voting for people from the Democratic Party since she’s wealthy and a good business woman. She already has their money anyway, so if they want to burn / destroy something which they had to pay for then it’s their decision. And if they are trying to drag her name through the mud or spread ‘fake news’ about her I guess she’ll see them in court.

I hope she shops for new producers for her next album, I liked Reputation a lot more than most but I don't want a third serving of Martin/Shellaback produced tracks... and I liked Antonoff so much more on Melodrama.

I feel like tracks like Look What You Made Me Do and This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things would've been so much better in the hands of the PC Music boys, and somebody like Arca could've probably handled a good portion of the rest better, and I'm not even an FKA fan.

That said, Dress and King of My Heart are definitely in the running for favorite TS tracks ever.

I hope she shops for new producers for her next album, I liked Reputation a lot more than most but I don't want a third serving of Martin/Shellaback produced tracks... and I liked Antonoff so much more on Melodrama.

I feel like tracks like Look What You Made Me Do and This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things would've been so much better in the hands of the PC Music boys, and somebody like Arca could've probably handled a good portion of the rest better, and I'm not even an FKA fan.

That said, Dress and King of My Heart are definitely in the running for favorite TS tracks ever.

She would never go that left-field in pop music because she wants to stay commercially successful and even her name wouldn't get their productions played on radio

BzhmW.png

But I honestly think she doesn’t care if her republican fans are destroying her merchandise or albums to ‘punish’ her for voting for people from the Democratic Party since she’s wealthy and a good business woman. 

it's so funny to me lmaoo people are dying and they get up in arms bc their fav hillbilly redneck ass songwriter votes for the Dems... stay pressed 

it's so funny to me lmaoo people are dying and they get up in arms bc their fav hillbilly redneck ass songwriter votes for the Dems... stay pressed 

Well...that is what being an american is all about.

Anyone has a masterpost please? I'd be very grateful for it! I've been listening to her since I woke up 10h ago randomly decided Blank Space was That Song and I have to admit that I'm white as a bleached asshole but I fucking love her music. I mean I bought Rep last year but I thought I only liked it and 1989. Wrong. I love them all.

ZKcaooE.png

Anyone has a masterpost please? I'd be very grateful for it! I've been listening to her since I woke up 10h ago randomly decided Blank Space was That Song and I have to admit that I'm white as a bleached asshole but I fucking love her music. I mean I bought Rep last year but I thought I only liked it and 1989. Wrong. I love them all.

Her released songs are super easy to find anywhere so I'll just send you her unreleased collection in a few minutes when it's done uploading.

It's 60 songs, but not all of them are good! It's subjective tho, gotta explore them for yourself...

The site tells me you can't receive any PM's?

So I'll just put the link here I guess :ohno:

Her released songs are super easy to find anywhere so I'll just send you her unreleased collection in a few minutes when it's done uploading.

It's 60 songs, but not all of them are good! It's subjective tho, gotta explore them for yourself...

The site tells me you can't receive any PM's?

So I'll just put the link here I guess :ohno:

https://www24.zippyshare.com/v/vpVYULwM/file.html

God I really need to clean up but omg I'm gonna enjoy this so hard thank you so much you're always delivering  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: I owe you one! I downloaded it already if the link needs to be removed  :ohno:  I honestly never thought I'd like country but I'm deadass addicted, my beginnings of stanning Gaga teas

ZKcaooE.png

There were rumors about Taylor and Avril collabing for Avril's new album….

'Reputation' is a great album but this era was strange - I had the feeling I just heard about it on Taylor's Instagram. The tour and singles would have deserved more attention + Europe would have deserved a real tour. I don't like how Taylor even 'blocks' her own fans in the meantime on social media (#noaccess) - no comments allowed anymore just because of the shit with Kim/Kanye that she even caused.

Let's see what kind of music and image she will create at the new label.

Can someone send me a masterpost. The link above is broken/expired

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You