lola

Taylor Swift

1. Taylor is more talented than Lana 

2. Taylor is still serving visuals 10 years into her career, last time Lana, Charli or Marine served visuals Obama was president of the United States  

3. Me! Is better than Venice Shit and MAC 

4. Taylor’s album will be released before Harvey Fucking Weinstein

I'm gonna come back later and fight you, but for now ...

106cwv7.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The new song is strange, but it’s a grower. Give it time. Taylor is literally my #1 favorite artist, I’ve been a fan since I was literally five years old, y’all tasteless rats need to stfu

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

hi i love panic and i kinda like taylor but let me tell you

this song fucking sucks

why did brendon approve of that fucking mess of a bridge? please tell me this was supposed to be bad on purpose for publicity and taylor is actually a genius and makes bad music to get publicty please please please if not this is career suicide literally who fucking let THEM have that shitstorm of a bridge like spelling is fun??? bitch the fuck why.

kiss kiss hoebag

hi i love panic and i kinda like taylor but let me tell you

this song fucking sucks

why did brendon approve of that fucking mess of a bridge? please tell me this was supposed to be bad on purpose for publicity and taylor is actually a genius and makes bad music to get publicty please please please if not this is career suicide literally who fucking let THEM have that shitstorm of a bridge like spelling is fun??? bitch the fuck why.

What do you mean "brandon approve the bridge"? You do know that he is the one who wrote the bridge right? It was confirmed that he came to Taylor with the idea for that bridge already in his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh5aZf0UuIw&t=22s

What do you mean "brandon approve the bridge"? You do know that he is the one who wrote the bridge right? It was confirmed that he came to Taylor with the idea for that bridge already in his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh5aZf0UuIw&t=22s

1. its brendon 

2. what the fuck why did he do this

kiss kiss hoebag

1. its brendon 

2. what the fuck why did he do this

My theory is he was hired by the Trump administration to infiltrate Taylor's inner circle and sabotage her.

My theory is he was hired by the Trump administration to infiltrate Taylor's inner circle and sabotage her.

brendon is against trump but like go off

knowing him he was probably drunk or high

kiss kiss hoebag

brendon is against trump but like go off

knowing him he was probably drunk or high

giphy.gif

What is up with you? First you comment on things you are CLEARLY ignorant about then you don't even know what a joke is? Are you 12? I don't understand

giphy.gif

What is up with you? First you comment on things you are CLEARLY ignorant about then you don't even know what a joke is? Are you 12? I don't understand

the "joke" flew over my head cause jokes are meant to be funny?

i know what jokes are and you didn't tell me one

kiss kiss hoebag

1. Taylor is more talented than Lana 

2. Taylor is still serving visuals 10 years into her career, last time Lana, Charli or Marine served visuals Obama was president of the United States  

3. Me! Is better than Venice Shit and MAC 

4. Taylor’s album will be released before Harvey Fucking Weinstein

This is peak delusion

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

so i googled taylor swift just now and every single article that comes up is positive........... this is suspicious. there's no way.  you think shes paying google to keep every review (basically all of them) that say her single is lukewarm trash out of the search results?

so i googled taylor swift just now and every single article that comes up is positive........... this is suspicious. there's no way.  you think shes paying google to keep every review (basically all of them) that say her single is lukewarm trash out of the search results?

I don't think so, like, this song appeals to the general public and it gets stuck in your head, also, the Pitchfork's one is not so good in comparison with others and it's one of the first that appeared to me when I searched for reviews. I just think people love her again after the 2016 meltdown 

giphy.gif