lola

Taylor Swift

issa bop but the lyrics are cringey af

It’s true, but that doesn’t make it less of a bop. ME! is way more cringey while being not even remotely interesting/catchy

Basically Taylor blasted Scott Borchetta for selling her masters to a third party (who happens to be scooter braun who has bullied Taylor before according to her) without giving her a chance to buy them first despite her expressing interest in owning her masters. That + now Scooter is using Justin's instagram for damage control to make it look like taylor is the bad guy for wanting ownership of her own intellectual property. Lots of women like Halsey, Haim, Sky Ferreira and Iggy Azalea have already spoken on the situation or showed support for Taylor cause this seems to be something dirty that is well known among people in the music industry. She was done hardcore dirty and everyone knows it. It's gross how those sleazy assholes are trying to shift the blame on taylor. Scott commented seven seconds after justin's post went up and so did Justin's "wife". 

cover looks like some instagram stan edited a bad paparazzi pic onto a glittery background

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Basically Taylor blasted Scott Borchetta for selling her masters to a third party (who happens to be scooter braun who has bullied Taylor before according to her) without giving her a chance to buy them first despite her expressing interest in owning her masters. That + now Scooter is using Justin's instagram for damage control to make it look like taylor is the bad guy for wanting ownership of her own intellectual property. Lots of women like Halsey, Haim, Sky Ferreira and Iggy Azalea have already spoken on the situation or showed support for Taylor cause this seems to be something dirty that is well known among people in the music industry. She was done hardcore dirty and everyone knows it. It's gross how those sleazy assholes are trying to shift the blame on taylor. Scott commented seven seconds after justin's post went up and so did Justin's "wife".

omg this drama, isn't Scott Borchetta her lifelong colleague?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

omg this drama, isn't Scott Borchetta her lifelong colleague?

Basically. Taylor was the first person he signed onto his label. He gave her the option of getting her masters by getting one back for each album she put out which is absolutely ridiculous, she'd have to put out 6 albums to get the masters of her first 6 albums. It's like blackmail to stay with big machine or smth. just ridiculous. But he's just gonna sell it to Scooter no questions asked... alright.. 

Here's also something interesting that Iggy tweeted: https://twitter.com/IGGYAZALEA/status/1145443551075082241

"Telling someone about a deal days before it’s public means the deal was already done & she never had the opportunity to even make a bid to own her own work. These deals take months to negotiate in long form" 

Ridiculous how Scooter is gaslighting her to make a woman trying to be the owner of her own intellectual property look like the bad guy in this situation. Nobody except his minions are speaking out for Scooter. And they all have this condescending tone along with the "we can always talk privately and i love you so much but LET ME BLAST YOU ON THE INTERNET FIRST cause then the public will totally believe us that you're a lying bitch" I bet he would have had Ariana defend him too since her account is even bigger than Justin's but I guess he couldnt get her to do that out of a conflict of interest on Ariana's side. 

So, as I understand it so far,

Borchetta

Bieber

are involved in this?

Ha, will get back to this thread, yall better update with infographics and chronological bulleted list of events.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Scooter has been dming swifties saying that he is in fact a big fan of hers (which is totally fake but anyways), and don't forget that Taylor and her family owned like half of big machine, this is so fucked up, they invested their own money on the label just for Scott to do this

cover looks like some instagram stan edited a bad paparazzi pic onto a glittery background

It is but we will buy and we'll be streaming lover on august 23rd

giphy.gif

Ok now guys, guys... the question is, what do yall think Lana is thinking?