lola

Taylor Swift

Can't believe Lana is going to Justin's church. He's scum.

yeah i don't think this is the worst thing about it? just a feeling 

Ok now guys, guys... the question is, what do yall think Lana is thinking?

I honestly hope she's thinking, "I'm going to remain silent and not say a fucking word" because if she says anything we all know it'll be a fucking disaster. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

people on twitter said that she unfollowed Scooter (idk why she was following him in the first place lol) 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

she probably doesn't care either way... imo i doubt she cares about anything that doesn't directly involve her 

Maybe if Taylor hadn’t been so awful in the past, karma wouldn’t be biting her in the ass right now. Never liked her tbh. Didn’t she sue a fan over some fan-art, among other nonsense? She’s always seemed really self-centered and hypocritical to me.

Not to mention the tacky song + video she just put out. It’s finally trendy to be an ally so of course now she’s got a music video where she’s the centerpiece of all her gay friends. Oh no, she couldn’t possibly have been an ally when her target audience was actually conservatives. Buuuuut whatever lol. :rip:

14417469274.gif

Maybe if Taylor hadn’t been so awful in the past, karma wouldn’t be biting her in the ass right now. Never liked her tbh. Didn’t she sue a fan over some fan-art, among other nonsense? She’s always seemed really self-centered and hypocritical to me.

No, that was her lawyer team without her even knowing and that was back in 2015, shortly after she took all her catalogue off of spotify and all the copyright drama (she was fighting for artists' rights just like she's doing right now), and honestly, this has nothing to do with her being "self-centered" or "hypocrital" or something like this, this is her fighting for her work, right now she's at the same scenario Sky Ferreira's been since she started, but go off I guess

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif

Literally everyone involved in this looks bad and its baffling to me why other celebrities are jumping into this mess

basically because not letting Taylor own her own masters is like saying "you don't deserve to be paid for your work and your art", and if she, a multimillionaire, is living this, just imagine what happens with the artists that are smaller and less famous than her

giphy.gif

basically because not letting Taylor own her own masters is like saying "you don't deserve to be paid for your work and your art", and if she, a multimillionaire, is living this, just imagine what happens with the artists that are smaller and less famous than her

I understand the situation. I just think both sides look bad. Taylor, has, is, and will always be about the money. The girl has done shady deals in the past so complaining about this one just seems very self-serving after creating an entire era based on “not being the victim”. That being said I think it looks bad on her old label and Scooter for not giving Taylor the opportunity to put a bid in and own her old maters. Then celebrities like Todrick Hall want to weigh in for god knows what reason, and end up getting publicly dragged for stealing from fans and not paying videographers by Scooter’s team, and then Demi Lovato getting dragged for saying he can’t be racist/homophobic. Celebrities on either side jumping in have literally nothing to gain and more to lose.

I don’t care which side is in the right (neither are in my opinion), I just don't understand why celebrities who are not involved keep jumping into this and making themselves look bad.

For #DRAMA & #ENTERTAINMENT henny. :kiss3:

& I will go off! Taylor suxxxxx. :hooker:

me in the marina thread with love + fear except i always get shit lol

I understand the situation. I just think both sides look bad. Taylor, has, is, and will always be about the money. The girl has done shady deals in the past so complaining about this one just seems very self-serving after creating an entire era based on “not being the victim”. That being said I think it looks bad on her old label and Scooter for not giving Taylor the opportunity to put a bid in and own her old maters. Then celebrities like Todrick Hall want to weigh in for god knows what reason, and end up getting publicly dragged for stealing from fans and not paying videographers by Scooter’s team, and then Demi Lovato getting dragged for saying he can’t be racist/homophobic. Celebrities on either side jumping in have literally nothing to gain and more to lose.

I don’t care which side is in the right (neither are in my opinion), I just don't understand why celebrities who are not involved keep jumping into this and making themselves look bad.

I don't get what is bad in being "about the money" like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, artists deserve to be paid, of course she is going to fight for that, and if that means taking off her entire catalog from a streaming service or talk publicly about a situation like this she's entitled to do so, like artists do this for a living and they cannot live of air lmao

Also, most celebrities that are talking about this and on Taylor's side have worked with Scooter before or have lived a similar situation (and obvs, some of them are friend with her so...) on the other hand, the ones that are defending Scooter are mostly his puppets  :flop:

giphy.gif

I don't get what is bad in being "about the money" like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, artists deserve to be paid, of course she is going to fight for that, and if that means taking off her entire catalog from a streaming service or talk publicly about a situation like this she's entitled to do so, like artists do this for a living and they cannot live of air lmao

Also, most celebrities that are talking about this and on Taylor's side have worked with Scooter before or have lived a similar situation (and obvs, some of them are friend with her so...) on the other hand, the ones that are defending Scooter are mostly his puppets  :flop:

I’m not here to argue with the Swifties, again I’m just here to say from an outside perspective, I think everyone looks bad in this scenario, and I think the majority of celebrities inserting themselves into this mess are idiots because it’s not ending up well for any of them.

im guessing he meant that she's more about money than other stuff? like when she "publicly" endorsed the democratic party only after cashing in the checks of the republicans, or when she decided she would be a gay ally near pride month?

I don't think Lana cares about the situation but maybe she sympathizes with Taylor because she kinda went through the same thing with AKA? She knows what is like to not "own" your own work, and the chances of Taylor buying the rights of her old catalogue back like Lana did are very slim so I'm sure she feels for Taylor.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

she's been an ally for years and there's proof of that, not talking about something does not mean being an ignorant.

I also want to add that just because someone doesn’t own their masters doesn’t mean they don't make money off the songs.

yeah, but you can't compare the % that, in this case, she makes for being the publisher with the % the label is getting for owning the masters, yeah, she can re-record her entire catalog but it's pointless 

giphy.gif