lola

Taylor Swift

she's been an ally for years and there's proof of that, not talking about something does not mean being an ignorant.

yeah, but you can't compare the % that, in this case, she makes for being the publisher with the % the label is getting for owning the masters, yeah, she can re-record her entire catalog but it's pointless

But the fact is she wasn’t a public, outspoken ally until it was most fashionable & convenient for her. She didn’t bother taking a real stance on anything until after the 2016 election was over & she’d made her republican coins. It’s disgusting.

14417469274.gif

But the fact is she wasn’t a public, outspoken ally until it was most fashionable & convenient for her. She didn’t bother taking a real stance on anything until after the 2016 election was over & she’d made her republican coins. It’s disgusting.

I see it more like she wasn't aware enough or didn't know how to do it, like, country industry is really mysogynistic and homophobic (hence some lyrics of hers from the past better than revenge i'm looking at you) but now she's surrounded mostly by lgbt artists and performers so it's obvious that she's going to talk more about it, anyways, she's been donating to lgbt campaigns and supporting the community since 2008 (at least that I know of), but back then she was more about the actions than the words.

I don't think we can say that she has just done this when it was convenient for her.

giphy.gif

omg karma is real

I started talking to this really hot + muscular guy & he’s really sweet but he’s a swiftie :toofunny:

GIRL

omg the amount of local gays that are swifties  :defeated:  THEY ARE ALL SO FUCKING BORING UGHHH

'K well sis' manager, Ed, liked an insta post linking to this article which basically paints Taylor as a pathological liar. 

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/07/taylor-swift-history-omitting-facts-fit-her-narrative?utm_campaign=oando&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_content=later-2666037

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Why do people keep saying “She says she didn’t know about it but her father had known for x days” omg? These kinds of deals take months to be signed, just because she had been notified a bunch of days prior when it was already signed it changes nothing

Wtf

'K well sis' manager, Ed, liked an insta post linking to this article which basically paints Taylor as a pathological liar. 

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/07/taylor-swift-history-omitting-facts-fit-her-narrative?utm_campaign=oando&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_content=later-2666037

Well we know her managers are useless pieces of shit so I’m not surprised

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

add Karlie's name to the list of rats

I been knew. The amount of times I got downvoted on the taylor subreddit for saying they for sure aren't friends anymore tho.. lmao Good riddance, with her gross "husband" and shit.. nah bye  

I been knew. The amount of times I got downvoted on the taylor subreddit for saying they for sure aren't friends anymore tho.. lmao Good riddance, with her gross "husband" and shit.. nah bye  

honestñy, i'm sad because I really loved their "friendship" ( :hooker: ) i'm a clown

:toofunny:   :flop:   :toofunny:   :flop:    :toofunny:

giphy.gif

Does anyone know of any leaks from Red? Demos, unreleased tracks, etc

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The only songs that we have that were considered for the album are Babe and Better Man, I think Ronan was also considered since fans were begging her to put it on the album but it was only released as a single since all proceeds from sales of the single go to help fight cancer, but nothing else has leaked yet (which is a shame since she wrote and recorded over 200 songs for the album)

giphy.gif

Most Taylor leaks are from very early in the career. 

This one is apparently an outtake from Red, others say it's from Speak Now. It's not really known from when it is though, it just leaked randomly without any information. Some call it Battle (like the video) but apparently the real title is "Let's go". But it is the most recent Taylor leak. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBjKvNEMZ3E