RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

41 minutes ago, Embach said:

I'm not a Nicki stan but I'm curious what happened? Can someone sum it up to me, please?

I’m not a Nicki or Megan fan, don’t know many of their songs tbh, but from what I’ve heard and read about online, Megan thee stallion released a song (I think it’s called Hiss?) and there was one lyric line in particular that made Nicki go really mad, thinking it’s about her and/or her family. No names were mentioned though.

Nicki’s brother has been sentenced to prison for sexual assault of a child, while her husband raped someone when he was like 16, and she’s defended both their actions. And she’s mad at Megan, made fun of the fact that she was shot in the foot and thus, her next single is called Bigfoot. I saw some screen recording of her insta live the other day, it wasn’t pretty.

I hope I’ve summarized it for you, I was confused as well so I might be wrong, but this is what I’ve understood.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

can we start banning people who pull out the “but lana del rey lolita references!” card bc that shit is so tired and irrelevant to literally any argument on this website, this is literally the third one i’ve seen on here in less than a month 😭 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, bigspender said:

can we start banning people who pull out the “but lana del rey lolita references!” card bc that shit is so tired and irrelevant to literally any argument on this website, this is literally the third one i’ve seen on here in less than a month 😭 

those people should honestly be banned.

Edited by The Siren

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

those people should honestly be banned.

not nicki having beef with despicable me in the first tweet 😭😭

1 hour ago, 5adboy said:

Babe you are literally commenting on a Lana forum. The queen of underage love, the new Lolita, the “he hit me and it felt like a kiss” girl, the supreme of abusive and dysfunctional relationships… Like please, you sound like a hypocrite. Nicki didn’t even know her husband when he committed that crime and she doesn’t control her brother’s decisions. What would you do if your family member was an alleged r*pist? Do you get cancelled? As fucked up as it sounds, these topics are common in today’s society, we are humans beings not robots. Life goes on

Oh that’s not

18 minutes ago, bigspender said:

vladimir nabokov rolling in his grave every time someone who does not have the critical thinking skills that are required to read lolita, brings up lolita 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

8 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Don't you think these beefs are made up to increase sales? It's very transparent to me.

If Nicki is purposefully monetizing the fact that she married a convicted r*pist that's even worse imo ngl

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, 5adboy said:

Babe you are literally commenting on a Lana forum. The queen of underage love, the new Lolita, the “he hit me and it felt like a kiss” girl, the supreme of abusive and dysfunctional relationships…

Tell me you don't understand Lana's music without telling me :agree:

2 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Babe you are literally commenting on a Lana forum. The queen of underage love, the new Lolita, the “he hit me and it felt like a kiss” girl, the supreme of abusive and dysfunctional relationships… Like please, you sound like a hypocrite. Nicki didn’t even know her husband when he committed that crime and she doesn’t control her brother’s decisions. What would you do if your family member was an alleged r*pist? Do you get cancelled? As fucked up as it sounds, these topics are common in today’s society, we are humans beings not robots. Life goes on

I wish I was this dumb and clueless I feel like life would be so simple and fun like no critical thinking just pretty colors and shapes around me

qfrWuBl.png