RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

22 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

For a free beat u could hit Megan raw  :thumb3:

I giggled at this lyric I can't lie

YO WHY THE FUCK THEY POKE THE MONSTA… 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She may be morally and mentally unwell but she's so funny I'm sorry. Nicki cleared :gasp:

Idk maybe I’m just built different, but once I’m aware that someone is a sexual predator, associates with sexual predators, and/or defends sexual predators, I am incapable of finding them funny.

(I am consistent with this and I don’t find anyone in Hollywood funny, either.)

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if you're siding with nicki in any capacity... you're gross! she's married to a rapist and surrounds herself with pedophiles, she's not a queen, she's a complete joke... having a several-day mental breakdown over ONE BAR

Tbh the people who enjoy her terrible writing are just dumb, plain and simple. She's built a fanbase of people with such low IQs that they can't even think for themselves and defend her based on her name alone lol

11 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if you're siding with nicki in any capacity... you're gross! she's married to a rapist and surrounds herself with pedophiles, she's not a queen, she's a complete joke... having a several-day mental breakdown over ONE BAR

^^^

5 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

Tbh the people who enjoy her terrible writing are just dumb, plain and simple. She's built a fanbase of people with such low IQs that they can't even think for themselves and defend her based on her name alone lol

It's actually scary how low vibrational her fanbase is, as soon as I find out someone's a Barb I avoid them like the plague. Imagine thinking it's okay to make fun of someone's deceased mother & imagine singing along to it & thinking it was a "serve". Disgusting.

9 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

What a dumb take. She is a bad person but she is talented. Just by the fact that sooo many of her verses are more known than the song she's featured in cause people actually like her bars and flows.

I'm not defending her actions at all, she sucks for that and her fanbase is equally as evil but trying to change the narrative to "she was never talented, she's a bad writer" is just dumb.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

What a dumb take. She is a bad person but she is talented. Just by the fact that sooo many of her verses are more known than the song she's featured in cause people actually like her bars and flows.

I'm not defending her actions at all, she sucks for that and her fanbase is equally as evil but trying to change the narrative to "she was never talented, she's a bad writer" is just dumb.

If you can read 99% of her lyrics and think anything in there was worth reading you're just stupid :rip: She has a decent rap voice, that's about it.

18 minutes ago, StarCrossedSky said:

^^^

It's actually scary how low vibrational her fanbase is, as soon as I find out someone's a Barb I avoid them like the plague. Imagine thinking it's okay to make fun of someone's deceased mother & imagine singing along to it & thinking it was a "serve". Disgusting.

I do too, especially if they're stans of her. A nasty insecure girl buys a whole new body for herself and acts like the narcissist and nasty cunt she always wanted to be. That's her life story.  All she has "contributed" to the industry is the whole botched body image that the rap girls go for. That's it. Marries a rapist and defends other ones because that's how much of a demon she is. Can't stand her.

I've never in my life known a person attached to multiple paedophiles. Idk how the fuck anyone cares about her after that. Probably because they were dumb enough to enjoy her bullshit in the first place

4 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Lyin on yo dead mama lyin on yo dead mama lying on yo dead mama lyin on yo dead mama
lana-del-rey-lana-del-rey-gifs-pandlr.gi

nicki minaj be lying even harder than her father lied on the road when he was hit by that car, ntm on my girl megan fr TYOtalkisntcheap.gif

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

She may be morally and mentally unwell but she's so funny I'm sorry. Nicki cleared :gasp:

This is the root of the problem. Her and her fanbase have gaslit everyone into believing she's funny and relatable cause every picture/video/soundbite of hers gets turned into a meme and they pretend she's some kind of comedic genius (she's nothing of the sort).

Just now, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

Stop idolizing these types of people by calling the disgusting actions they commit "funny" or "iconic". There is nothing funny about it. 💀

Just now, Crazy Husband Thief said:

This is the root of the problem. Her and her fanbase have gaslit everyone into believing she's funny and relatable cause every picture/video/soundbite of hers gets turned into a meme and they pretend she's some kind of comedic genius (she's nothing of the sort).

Ddddd this twinning moment

IK for a fact the barbs would be in an absolute frenzy if someone brought up nickis dad as a bar given how already defensive they are about nicki being married to someone who has to register as a sex offender annually and being in support of her child rapist brother alone

like we’re talking about her surrounding herself with nasty and vile people who sexually assaulted others… one being only 11 that was repeatedly done and the other 16… and then when “Megan’s law” is brought up (which could honestly apply to quite a few people in the industry circle lol)  it’s taken as a very personal attack..uhmm like maybe don’t support and surround yourself with rapists and pedophiles??  :bye:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif