StationToStation

FKA twigs

36 minutes ago, Fetiche said:

oh yeah I know, Twigs is how I discovered Arca back in 2014!! Imo they bring out the best in each other, her Arca produced tracks are among my favorites of hers. I’ve always been curious if there were more Arca produced EP2/LP1 tracks in the vault and now that’s there’s confirmation I’m itching for them. Have you heard Feelin It/Medusa? Hoping they leak soon :defeated:

I really enjoyed Postmortem Lullaby, was there any other Arca production in the mass leak yesterday?

the tracks marked ae are arca produced if i remember correctly from the leakedcx thread, so

sexmagixk, two mind step, muva, wound/wound up/beach, the not gonna get us cover

(and I think jungle cafe is arca too)

Wow... Atp I cannot keep up. We need an FKA twigs tracker of every unreleased song atp

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF, KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • 

Apprently Postmortem Lullaby samples Ava Marie by Arca. Whats the tea on this? Did Arca reuse Ava Marie for this?

Also Ava Marie is a self titled outtake from 2017 and she shared the song via discord, not that anyone needs to know that but just saying. But is it possible Arca reused that song for Postmortem?

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF, KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • 

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Once again I am asking y’all to listen to all the leaks and then @ me with what tracks r rly good bc I don’t have time to listen to 80 leaks :trisha:

Girl, most, if not all, are good. Start w the Rick Nowels ones. Some are higher quality versions of already leaked songs (from what I saw). For ex, the OPN prod tracks. 

ot but I wish someone could categorize by era because I dunno. </3

2 hours ago, softscars said:

Apprently Postmortem Lullaby samples Ava Marie by Arca. Whats the tea on this? Did Arca reuse Ava Marie for this?

Also Ava Marie is a self titled outtake from 2017 and she shared the song via discord, not that anyone needs to know that but just saying. But is it possible Arca reused that song for Postmortem?

Yes. She did the same thing for Tears In The Club

37 minutes ago, MezcalPapi said:

Girl, most, if not all, are good. Start w the Rick Nowels ones. Some are higher quality versions of already leaked songs (from what I saw). For ex, the OPN prod tracks. 

I did my best in the tracklist rearranging thread!!

41 minutes ago, MezcalPapi said:

omg OPN did prod?? And I’m hearing Arca too? Okieeee girlieee I’m gonna sit down tonight and listen

but pls give some recs yall :hair: I’m excited now

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Not me coming back from a days break to a shitton of leaks!!! omg :omg: 

Now I'll spend some hours lurking for info here and there cause damn my folder and spreadsheet just got outdated in a few hours :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

9 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Yasss

8 hours ago, stompinggroundstan said:

I can’t believe yes yes yes and youth are finally out there. Been listening to the live performance of that for years 😭😭😭

Anyone got a master list? Might have to sit down for hours and organize myself 

Yes yes yes leaked in January im pretty sure. In MP3 160KPS.

12 hours ago, softscars said:

postmortem is a mix of 3 arca tracks. its essentially arcas remix of together all (idk if thats leaked or not). 

11 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

You did such a good job!!! Would it be too much to ask for a link to your albums? Or at least just the artworks you used? 🥹

17 minutes ago, rodamik said:

I added twigs' extra verse (20 seconds I guess) from the Studio 2054 live performance to the 'Why Don't You Love Me?' demo that leaked the other day and the result came out pretty smooth
I also made an artwork for it so I'm sharing that too :hooker:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/yHNu87JzA8/file.html

6J9epP0.jpg

Which Ai did you use?

6 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Which Ai did you use?

No AI involved, I simply remastered the highest quality rip from the livestream I could find and slammed the extra verse onto the demo lol

9 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

The photo dearie 

oop– my bad :hdu:  but again, no AI involved on my side, I slightly tweaked the shot from this tweet (like removing the mic from twigs' face, editing the light box to look cleaner and stuff, and adding the logos and text) – looks like Remini was originally used tho, the eyes look kinda funky ijbol