StationToStation

FKA twigs

5 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

no 

only the bold ones, the others ae mag with the exception of Super love.

i think muva is also probably radiant me or melissa just based off the sound and in the case of melissa, the theme?

4 minutes ago, zken said:

i think muva is also probably radiant me or melissa just based off the sound and in the case of melissa, the theme?

yeah i think muva is probably a melissa scrap for the sole fact that it references motherhood which was basically the main theme and inspiration for the melissa ep

4 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

2017 was a really hard year for her. She had two ovarian cysts removed, broke up with Robert Pattinson, had to cancel some plans, and eventually just went into hiding.

idk if she actually ended up recording anything that year, simply because she was so focused on healing. BECAUSE of all of this though, she began taking dancing classes and taught herself how to pole dance. Giving us Cellophane and the concept of MAGDALENE. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some music from that year tho. I think Anarchy was recorded in 2017?

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Radiant me

01. Trust In Me

02. Dowry

03. Sex Magixk

04. First Love

05. Wild & Alone

06. Lost Boy

07. Jungle Café

08. Beach

09. Wasted Youth

10. Fool I Be

11. Muva

12. Yes Yes Yes

oh bitch…. :true:

all we need is cherry soda to have an actual accurate tracklist :true:

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

2017 was a really hard year for her. She had two ovarian cysts removed, broke up with Robert Pattinson, had to cancel some plans, and eventually just went into hiding.

idk if she actually ended up recording anything that year, simply because she was so focused on healing. BECAUSE of all of this though, she began taking dancing classes and taught herself how to pole dance. Giving us Cellophane and the concept of MAGDALENE. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some music from that year tho. I think Anarchy was recorded in 2017?

oh yes, that year was hard for her.

Anarchy was made in 2016 but maybe they continue to work on it during that time.

44 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Did FKA record any songs in 2017? cause we have no info or leaked songs from that time?

She shared a lot of studio pics in the second half of that year, mostly with 0PN. If she didn't record anything she at the very least was working on what she did in 2016.

自由になる自由がある

2 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

she had her surgery so I dont think she was capable of making music and she was receiving alot of hate from Robert's fans so she was very upset. im sure she wrote many many songs in 2017 but I dont think she recorded any 

edit: ok so she was ap in the studio w opn in 2017, but her sessions were most likely cut short

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Radiant me

01. Trust In Me

02. Dowry

03. Sex Magixk

04. First Love

05. Wild & Alone

06. Lost Boy

07. Jungle Café

08. Beach

09. Wasted Youth

10. Fool I Be

11. Muva

12. Yes Yes Yes

oh bitch…. :true:

Aren't DOWRY and Yes Yes Yes the same song?

14 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Did FKA record any songs in 2017? cause we have no info or leaked songs from that time?

not sure if anyone answered but i don't think she really recorded.. iirc daybed is from 2017 tho and is one of the only songs she recorded that year?

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

15 hours ago, HigherThanHope said:

I think there are a few 2017s... Faster might be? Or maybe it was 2016?

I also want that "cherry soda" song but don't think anyone has it. Shocked no one noticed Got You Babe was a song we had a snippet of too for years and years 

you mean the snippet is from that video?

Do you know the other songs? (minus YesYesYes, Wound Up, Youth and Trust In Me)